Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod not showing up

(PSN)northern_rebal

Question

I was doing a trade and the guy mentioned he had a melee riven mod  Kronem Fortiata. So I went for it.

Now when I go to my arsenal, it doesn't show up in the list of mods.  It does show up if I go to the mod station of the orbiter.  

It say MR9, and I am at 11.

Is there something I have to do, to be able to equip it?

the stats are +264.5% melee damage, +119.5% Combo efficiency and -30% damage to grineer.  I'm thinking those are pretty good, think i should try to reroll?

11 answers to this question

8 hours ago, taiiat said:

Damage/Hit Counter Efficiency is decent if you're looking to do Heavy spam, but if you wanted to use the Weapon normally, those Stats are just ok. -Grineer is undesirable in either case but isn't the end of the world.

Do are you saying I should reroll, or is it just not a good riven?

What stats should I aim for?

22 minutes ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

Do are you saying I should reroll, or is it just not a good riven?

if you're not looking to do Heavy spam then you'd be more intererested in things like Attack Speed, Crit Damage, Anti-Faction (situationally ofcourse), Elemental Damage if you're into that...
Crit Chance or overall Damage could be ok Stats but it really depends on the situation; initial combo, combo duration, Range could all potentially be useful to save Mod Slot(s).

The only thing you need to do to use a riven is to have the weapon it goes into and be the Mastery Rank it requires or more.   Also you can only use one riven per weapon....

The only thing I can think of is that you are over your riven limit and the one you traded for is in your overflow...... and the game will not let you use it until you get rid of one of your other rivens to make room for it.

What is your riven count?? Whats it start at 0/15??  Are you like 16/15 or more ??