Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do other players blame you when they're working against team synergy?

(PSN)Vodka_Vision_

I was playing an arbitration with a rage oberon, recently, and a volt with the capacitance mod was complaining that I wasn't healing... Like, how am I supposed to do that when I'm not taking damage to make energy? Even after explaining to them that they're preventing me from making energy and getting them the buffs they want, they kept whining that they weren't getting heals.Even with a pizza, my healing drains me faster than I can make energy unless I'm tanking tons of damage.

• Like 1

That's just them being arrogant. If they can't understand why they need to be considerate for other players when they want something from them, like in your situation, then it's not worth your time to deal with them. And if they decide to be hostile towards you be sure to take screenshots/recordings of it and report it to DE.

Edited by NekroArts
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

I was playing an arbitration with a rage oberon, recently, and a volt with the capacitance mod was complaining that I wasn't healing... Like, how am I supposed to do that when I'm not taking damage to make energy? Even after explaining to them that they're preventing me from making energy and getting them the buffs they want, they kept whining that they weren't getting heals.Even with a pizza, my healing drains me faster than I can make energy unless I'm tanking tons of damage.

Very stupid of the Volt complaining about him not getting Healed when he gives everyone Overshields.

Edited by GPrime96
  • Like 2

Rule of thumb is that no one should be telling anyone else how to play. Something about people living in glass houses.. They didn't make that build specifically around you and your heals, so they certainly had a critical role in their demise, regardless. For whatever reason, they're used to a team covering for them in a more focused way.. maybe they're a wee bit full of themselves.. maybe they have a nasty habit of blaming others and need to be set to ignore. ..maybe the person not working with team synergy to them, was the healer who didn't heal.. But, there's some explanation in nearly all cases. The main thing is, while it's always nice to be able to clutch for your team, you're not obligated to be their nanny, wingman, servant, or even on your game, unless recruiting specifically into a squad with that in mind from the start. We here can't know everyone's reasoning, and who's at fault for what doesn't matter. Take that mission as guidance for the future in whatever way you chose to build or conduct yourself, and hopefully they do the same.

• Like 1

I struggle to understand the whole situation, no matter what angle I look at it from.

As a fellow Oberon aficionado, I struggle to get why it is so hard to keep the energy up. Just a single yolo dive into a crowd of enemies will fuel you up for many-many minutes to come. Especially in arbitration.

On the other hand, if it is implied that Volt is able to lock down every single enemy all over the whole map, despite arbidrones and his still limited range, then why does he need healing at all?

Or let me rephrase it: how the Clem can Volt get damaged while Oberon can't?

Edited by WindigoTG
  • Like 4

This is what happen when game make changes unreasonable. You could easily get energy from losing HP with safe block, now block neutraulize most of dmg except blast radial, make it difficult and you have to math the dmg in a dangerous mission. THIS was a part of the energy conversion system tied up with blocking system.

You could try higher efficiency build. I don't use Blind Rage in my build exactly because of the energy problem. Oberon is still one of the best frames for Arbi, especially with Phoenix Renewal. As for Volt and other CC frames interfering with Your Rage/H. Adrenaline, just leave the area they lock down for a bit, find some mobs, let them smack you in the face till full. I also use Sahasa Kubrow with Dig. While not reliable, extra orbs let me keep everyone healing for much longer. Or, Dethcube with Energy Generator. At least till it dies a fourth time and i stay without Vacuum for the rest of the mission;-)

You have to have the knowledge and confidence to know he's a garbage player.

We use to love laughing at fake vets on another game: they would stand in an enemies or boss' AOE and die instead of moving then get mad they weren't healed.

Like dude I spammed heals even though I didnt have to.

But you see that large fire circle you died in? Maybe roll out of that....

Oh....you wanna melee a boss known for having a mechanic that kills meleeing dps instead of ranging? Please tell us again how we need to keep your expert leetness alive lolol

4 hours ago, WindigoTG said:

I struggle to understand the whole situation, no matter what angle I look at it from.

Agreed.

If the healing is costing an unreasonable amount for Oberon it's because people, and presumably several people, are needing a lot of healing all the time.

So they're somehow managing to be severely damaged despite the apparent overabundance of overshields.

To me, it sounds more like either their build was wrong or they played wrong. Would be interesting to know the answer.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

They have a bad case of "I don't know what I'm doing"

Plus, most people don't understand synergy because it requires interacting with other players and understanding how other Warframes and builds interact, not only with their own lpadout but in the mission and against specific factions. 

8 hours ago, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

Hah, yeah.  I get the same thing playing Harrow sometimes.   Except they whine about heals -and- energy.  Geeze, not only are you killing everything, but you're about a mile outside of range, why do you think you're not topped off? 🤪

You just have to laugh it off.  

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

It was infestation. They kept walking in the poison clouds from the mutalist ospreys. 

Who the flark in their right mind brings a Volt to a effin infested mission in the first place?

"Dur hur, deez things kom runnin to us, ledz stop em and dragz diz out longer!"

Well OBVIOUSLY OP you need to be using WISP to passively heal your teammates since volt is doing all the HEAVY lifting.

Jokes aside don't worry about players who don't understand how things work, as long as you aren't doing anything wrong there is nothing to worry about. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

It was infestation. They kept walking in the poison clouds from the mutalist ospreys. 

Sounds like you answered your question in the OP then.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

Like, how am I supposed to do that when I'm not taking damage to make energy?

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

• Like 2