Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow

(XBOX)spyguy888

Question

I love Warframe and have for a couple of years now. My only problem is that I am easily terrified. I really want to do the umbra quest but I have to do chains of harrow first. And honestly I can’t get myself to get past the Uranus portion because of how scared I get. I know that all of that stuff may make me sound like a loser but it’s just the way I am. I’m not sure of any way to skip it either so I’m kinda stuck. Edit: thank you all for commenting on this. I finally got the balls to man up, put on my rhino with as many health mods as I could and just do it. And now I finished that part. Thank goodness. 

Edited by (XB1)spyguy888

12 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, CobraCommanderPrime said:

its not that bad really, there are no jump scares or anything... its just dark and brooding. and if the voice puts you off just mute that mission and follow the grafiti.

Whenever I do the part with capturing the emotions on Uranus I can’t ever deal enough damage and then I start freaking out. I’m not sure if there’s a way to skip it or not though. 

36 minutes ago, (XB1)spyguy888 said:

Whenever I do the part with capturing the emotions on Uranus I can’t ever deal enough damage and then I start freaking out. I’m not sure if there’s a way to skip it or not though. 

Take a breath, go upgrade your weapons, take as much time as you need.

When you return, you will dominate those spectres.

16 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Take a breath, go upgrade your weapons, take as much time as you need.

When you return, you will dominate those spectres.

A couple months ago I was trying to get rid of some mods I don’t use and accidentally deleted like 85% of my mods so I’ve got a while I guess. i just really want umbra. 

Just now, (XB1)spyguy888 said:

A couple months ago I was trying to get rid of some mods I don’t use and accidentally deleted like 85% of my mods so I’ve got a while I guess. i just really want umbra. 

Damn. I'm terrified of that happening whenever I spring clean.

Sucks you're on Xbox, I've got quite a few spares from playing.

41 minutes ago, CobraCommanderPrime said:

i dont recall if i you have to use an amp or your weapons on those guys... if its weapon based just blast them with a catchmoon or atomos.

you have done the "scary" part of the quest, its just the PITA bit of chasing down rells spirits

When Rell’s emotions are running around it freaks me out because it doesn’t matter how bright my screen is or if I mute the volume or not I get freaked out because of the sheer amount of enemies and I can’t ever do enough damage to pretty much anything. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)spyguy888 said:

When Rell’s emotions are running around it freaks me out because it doesn’t matter how bright my screen is or if I mute the volume or not I get freaked out because of the sheer amount of enemies and I can’t ever do enough damage to pretty much anything.

Watch how to do it on youtube until your so familiar with it you can do it yourself. While your getting to that point work on your mods and frames and collect some specters to use to help you with the mobs. Most importantly upgarde your amp, it will help with both rell and getting umbra.

Before I took on this mission, I maxxed my newly built Valkyr.

Using this frame with her Hysteria, all the Kinetic Siphoned Rell's manifestation went down after 3-4 swats.

The part that is more annoying to me is the long trek to the extraction point in the darkness. 🙂

When I started Warframe I was also terrified about everything. I was also stressed to fight bosses, to finish solo quests, to finish objective, to die! Waframe is simply super-atmospheric game..

Some of the quests are quite hard for newbies and requires modded equipment or co-player if possible. Rhino with maxed Health/Shield + Iron skin helps a lot at the beginning..

After few months/years you get used to everything.. Death/Failing objective is then only small inconvinience which forces you to get better..

Edited by (PS4)shann_cz