Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #139: Review, Revise, Refresh.

[DE]Rebecca

The idea of shield-gating makes me wanna scream!!!!!! Idk man. I’ve been losing sleep over the state of the game for months. I love this game so much. When I saw that most warframe content creators took mad long for the umbra quest I knew I stood a chance. And I’ve been building. I just need the juice. Galaxy brain owl juice. Give it to me please.

I want to be able to dismiss a lich, immediately after getting them. If that means I lose the stolen loot or that I can't get another one for a little while, I'm okay with that.

I'd like to be able to use the tranq gun in regular missions, so I can stealth past enemies and capture things like the sharks in underwater levels and the kavats in the derelict.

When will we be able to use the railjack to go underwater in to investigate space Hunhow's graveyard?

I don't understand why we have underwater missions that use (sh)archwing, but we can't go underwater in the Plains of Eidolon. Are they different models? Is there an upgrade I'm missing? Do I need the blue tunic and the weighted boots?

I would like to be able to use k-drive in regular missions. Also, I would like a Battletoads style sewer run map for k-drive ( https://youtu.be/oD9MarvOz1U ). And one more thing, I want to be able to cut a drifting turn with the k-drive and knock back every enemy I slam into.

A game was recently released on Steam (it has been on Epic for a while longer) called Genesis Alpha One. ( https://youtu.be/R2gfk41e-PQ ) According to the Steam discussion board, the devs do not plan to create co-op multiplayer for the game. The main thing I'd like to point out though is that this game has the kind of base building interface that I desperately want for clan dojos.

Also, for what it's worth. I and some other people I talk to have decided to call people who hit rank 30, the grand master rank, will be called "grandmas" (grand ma-ster).

My only two concerns at the moment is

1: Command Intrinsic: a general update on how this is coming along would be lovely, because being able to farm on my own is currently excruciating without help.

2: TennoCon Ticket Announcements: With how fast ticket sales have been going in that couple years, if it could be at least two weeks notice before the sales go live would be amazing. I had to work during the last ticket sale and I still consider it lucky that I got my Collector's ticket. I'd love to book the time off of work to make sure I get the ticket level of my choice.

Some improvements for magnetize? What the ability does in general is fine, just hoping it’ll eventually be able to be cast anywhere rather than just an enemy target, and/or as an added benefit, casting pull on a magnetize bubble ragdolls enemies into it with a little bit larger radius than the innate gradual pull magnetize has. 

Also is there a possibility to get a cycle toggle for Mirage’s eclipse like Ivara or Vauban’s abilities?

1. Are you aware of and going to fix the terrible lag inside the orbiter that was introduced into the game from the last update?

2. Sort of a joke question, but not really, are you going to steer Warframe back to being about Space Ninjas or are you are you going to double down on this terrible space-combat mode?

Hey again!

After my other post today I did remember one thing that will need fixing someday, if not being covered during this stream;

Scanners and possibly other equipable gear items. It may be a bug on the other consoles and PC too, if people want to test this.

It was touched on in a different way around when the most recent Melee rework came, if I'm not mistaken, when people mentioned about how trying to use melee weapons made them "fumble" whatever they were carrying, such as data masses for mobile defense missions.

But I think there's something else people either missed or didn't say anything about.

On the gear wheel, when trying to select the Codex / Synthesis Scanner or mining drill of some kind (Sunpoint Plasma drill is all I've tested on those), you instead pull out your primary weapon, rather than the intended gear item.

It may also have you pull out your secondary weapon in the event you have no equipped Primary, but I have seen this occur since well before the rework, so I don't know how far back it started.

A few places I've seen it happen if it helps!

1. In those unique extraction zones, the gateway between Cetus / Plains of Eidolon, and in the elevator from Orb Vallis.

In squads, I like to scan mine & other people's companions / sentinels, but (& I think it's because of the gear item --> primary thing problem) the scanner cannot be equipped at all after entering the extraction zone. The scanner can only be used if you grab it before entering, to my knowledge. But again that will pull out your weapon.

If you already have one of those weapons out, then you'll be able to grab the scanner / gear thing.

2. When in a mission, and you switch to your SPOILER mode, the gear wheel problem may (It did it to me a lot) cause you to ready your Amp! By trying to use the aim button (Like looking through the scanner, since the buttons are the same (I think)), it seems to happen just as if it was a primary or secondary weapon.

Naturally, if you're as your SPOILER, and you do not grab the scanner, etc. before entering one of those extraction zones, you won't be able to use the scanner, since the gear wheel will treat it like pulling out a weapon, rather than just trying to get the scanner.

To my knowledge, those are the main places /scenarios the scanner cannot be used in. In regular, non-bounty missions the gear wheel problem persists, making you grab your primary, etc. at least once before finally giving you the scanner.

If anyone else has noticed this, feel free to let me know too. I know it's not a huge deal compared to something more game-breaking, but I feel this will need to be addressed sooner or later.

Thanks for reading this DE! I appreciate any feedback about it. (And that idea about Smash Bros. Tactical Alerts, in my other post on page 7)

For some of us, accquiring certain frames parts are a hassle, due to the game modes going unplayed, or the drop tables being a bit... offputing to put it lightly. Is there a plan to rework those game modes as well as drop tables? I would like to get Harrow's systems, but defection is very much an unplayed mode.

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Ask your questions here – you have until 10 a.m Friday! Since this stream has a strict 20 Part Structure, bringing up questions may not fit in the time, but we will try!

Question 1- Raids/8 player+ missions? In 2019 raids were on the white board, but nothing was ever expanded on.

Question 2- What happens after MR 30 is reached This/Next year?

Question 3- Can we get playable Chess/Checkerboards for Orbiter when we invite friends to visit orbiter?

Question 4- We have Moas as pets, but can we get Hyenas similar to the Hyena Pack/Zanuka. The Modeling is there and the animation/sound are there, we would just need Pablo's blessed touch of balancing.

Question 5- New Varient of Infested Weapons? Currently infested weapons have no enhanced varient (Vandal/Wraith/Supra/Mara/Prisma/Prime).

Question 6- Can we get a way to list rivens/gear on our profile so people can just buy them from our inventory directly without having to go through the manual process of trading? Most MMORPGs have some sort of Auction House or system to trade with players from anywhere. Runescape has the GRAND EXCHANGE and WoW has the Auction House. Could we get something similar? Nef Anyo can run it and charge a crazy tax or something.

Question 7- Will there be a player "honor system" put in place? Similar to how overwatch rewards players who preform well during games, or how league rewards players for positive gameplay and teamwork.

Question 8- As a clan leader, I'd like to be able to send messages that ping all Online/Offline players, perhaps clan mail or something similar. Can we implement this? Also a way to potentially integrate discord links in clan management or something would be amazing.

Question 9- Will Split Flights work on the Kuva Bramma?

Question 10- Can we have navigation work again on Railjack during mission. It was super convenient to be able to extract whenever we wanted. 

Will there be any more octavia instrument packs? If so, a small rework of the mandachord system to allow for held notes would be good, or shorter notes as well. The way it is now makes faster notes sound echo-y, and it's not possible to make notes that last longer than the single beat (Really two beats though, because the sound-bytes are too long to fit in a single beat). 

Not having a bpm slider is not great, but understandable to prevent dissonance with multiple octavias. The held notes and staccato notes however wouldn't cause this problem, so i feel like adding them would be a good idea to allow more creativity with the mandachord without it sounding like people yelling in a cave.

For held notes, you could have the % buff gain be based on how long the note gets held as well, like staying in the air on a jump for a held note would make the percent go up faster than with just jumping, or staying crouched till the end of the held note making the percent go up faster as well.

Archived