[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #139: Review, Revise, Refresh.

Will you buff exalted weapons to match current high tier weapons? After the Melee nerf, they got significantly weaker in comparison to all other melee weapons, due to lack of access to scaling mods.

Edited by ArchangelusAlpharius
  • Like 5

Is there ever going to be a buff I  some way to blunderbuss, be it a prime version or just a strict number upgrade 

• Like 5

What is/are the next fun things to be nerfed?

Any chance we'll be seeing changes to the Zarr or Ogris since the Kuva Boom-Bow is so hilariously OP compared to either that it's just sad. Why do you make the Ogris and Zarr sad, DE? Look at them, and their sad faces. :clem::grustrag:

• Like 5

Will there be an option to place more floof in your orbiter or somewhere else in the future? I could fill up my orbiter two times over with floofs atm, but capacity is limited.

1 minute ago, Hiromacu said:

Would you add the voice lines of old events to Nightwave or somewhere as lore of the "past of the solar system" since events can't be redone?

Maybe a good thing to add is instead of intermissions, we have some old events lore being added to it, something like when allad V got the infestation and so on... (just the story, for the recording, no need to redo the events...)

• Like 3

Progress on the Valkyr Deluxe Skin? 
What happened to the Void for fissures? It kinda died when Liches were introduced and void fissures in the void don't really spawn anymore.
Can the Void be made to a permanent location to crack relics?
Will there be more syndicate weapons?
Would Archwing fissures be a thing you can imagine happening?
Will we be able to buy Relic Packs from Fortuna and Cetus with Standing?
Any news on new deluxe skins?
Any plans on allowing Archwing (Underwater) Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?
Can Lua be Fissure-viable please?
Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? 
Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?
Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?
Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?
Any news on the (promised) updates to current boss fights. Mainly Phorid, Sergeant?
Any plan to buff Kubrows?
Is it possible to have us set up the "important" resources that pop up when we pick them up, like Tellurium and Argon Crystals?
Possible to add hours next to Usage in the profile?
Possible to access information about Usage in the last 28 Days, 365 Days in the Profile?
Would it be possible to add mouse over for the buffs at the top of the screen?
Will there be more stuff to unlock with focus points? Relic Packs bought with Focus?
Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him in front of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the mission? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.

• Like 5

A very useless yet necessary thing I want to ask! 

Any hope you could implement a key bind to toggle HUD ON/OFF during gameplay? For gameplay/video recording purposes not for screenshots. Soni don't have to navigate to the settings menu all the time.

1. Will we ever get a 100x crafting BPs for gear items? Its pretty boring and inconvenient that you have to click on the existing 10x crafting BPs every minute when you are restocking your gear items in bulk.

2. Will the stats page on our profiles ever get a redesign to make it more user-friendly? It has gotten pretty long over the years. Would also be nice if it tracked liches killed instead of us having to manually count in the lich history.

• Like 3

hey will this dev stream cover frame reworks and stuff

plenty of old frames that need a couple of reworks 

Can you share some details/plans as to how Warframe will exist on PS5 and Xbox Series X, and support for current PS4/XBox1 once the next gen consoles arrive?

I had some specific questions which I posted a while back for PS4/PS5:

Curious about the details. "20-Part list" isn't a light statement, and i can't wait to see what that encompasses. The game is definitely in dire need of a lot of overhauls and reworks on some level.

• Like 5

hace 12 minutos, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

From Self Damage

Can please nerf this? I mean, I think is annoying that tankiest warframes in the game fall out for that part, I think make the players restrict themselves

• Like 1

I've been arguing with my friend for a while as to why Nezha's warding halo got nerfed whilst Rhino's Iron skin didn't and I would like an explaination as to why so me and my friend might know why Nezha was nerfed and rhino wasn't.

Can zenistar base duration get relooked at? Fun for solo play

• Like 2

Thanks for the talk on Excavators, however just want to remind that with excavators review it should also apply to kuva survival life support extractors.

• Like 1

Will we ever get Universal Stance/Polarity for our Melee weapons?

What is the ETA on Melee 3.0 phase 3?

What is the ETA on Command Intrinsics?

What do you guys think about adding weekly/monthly events? I know christmas and halloween events are a thing, can we have something similar on a more frequent basis?