Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #139: Review, Revise, Refresh.

[DE]Rebecca

If Vauban is gonna get more love then I hope you guys could read my "latest" wishlist for him I wrote back in December last year:

On 2019-12-13 at 10:05 PM, Judqment8 said:

At this point I would be just fine with few small tweaks to make Vauban generally more comfortable to play.

1. Remove the forced Bastille > Vortex conversion. I can't repeat this one enough, it's so darn annoying and completely destroys the point of Bastille. Perfect solution would be tap = Bastille, hold = Vortex, removing the conversion completely would give Vauban more options to choose the correct CC for any situation. The conversion gimmick is just clumsy to use.

2. Remove the homing of Photon Strike into Vortex. This one is also so darn annoying that you try and try to aim your Photon Strike at enemies, but instead it clips the radius of a nearby Vortex and flies off to a completely different direction. Also not to mention that your Photon Strike can home into OTHER players Vortexes as well. Because of this and the "recent" buff to Flechette Orb, it's just generally better to use that instead.

3. Overdriver STILL sticks to EVERYTHING. That means sentinels, excavators, rescue targets and heck even your own damn tesla rollers. It's almost impossible to micromanage and feels like a chore to use. Just make it simply stick to the Vauban player and give its buff to allies in a radius around the player.

4. Lower the energy cost of his 4 to 75 and 3 to 50. He's a caster frame now and drains his energy way faster than before. It doesn't help that his only survivability tool Bastille now has a whopping 100 energy cost. Photon Strike on the other hand is one time "grenade" and costs too much compared to what it does. Flechette Orb almost makes it redundant to even cast his Photon Strike.

5. Tether Coil is still bugged. The tether effects linger on dead bodies and makes it hard to see what it actually grabs. Not to mention the grabbing mostly causes enemies to get stuck pretty much all over the geometry. Just fix the tether effects on dead bodies and make the pull faster and more aggressive (wiggling around before reaching the tether point) to avoid enemies getting stuck.

I could say a word about his survivability or the redundant Vector Pad, but these small things are much easier to fix/change and go a long way for my general enjoyment with Vauban.

With the rework and rebalancing of Primary and Secondary weapons and the severe overhaul of melee 3.0, Will there be a rebalancing of underpowered older mods for status (Rifle Aptitude, Melee Prowess) and Impact/Puncture/Slash mods that were existing in the original beta and first years of the game?

• Frost stats feel outdated and different from other primes (Who usually receive 2-3 buff in stats) ~ he only got 25 Shields as buff from his Prime Version. 

• Opinions for Buff Stats in Frost Prime? 

Warframe       Frost       ->       Frost Prime

Armor:             300         ->           300
Energy:            100         ->          100
Health:             100         ->          100
Shield:             150         ->          175
Sprint Speed:  0.95        ->          0.95

• Im asking for a review in his stats (Energy 200 -  Sprint Speed 1.0) 

• he need some love and as older frame he havent gotten a check since cold status duration buff ! 

Only one question, are there any plans to slighty alter Octavia? Playing same mandachord sequence for 1h survival makes it annoying. It can be solved to similar how Ivara's abilities work, like make it so the player can hold 1 or 2 for longer to 'switch to next or prevorious saved song'. It would definitely make Octavia less annoying in those long missions.

1. Will we see shields get reworked?

2. Will the murmur grind be  changing?

3. Since you talked about changing armor scaling to try to make the game “harder”, could you then take a look at enemy AI? Since currently it feels like we’re fighting the same faction but with a different skin and tricks

4. During the last Nightwave you made new and original infested enemy’s but after the series ended  (from what I heard) you sadly relegated them to only spawn in the emissary boss fight. Will you hopefully have them spawn in the regular infested missions,

5. How’s the Duviri Paradox going?

Is there any big plans to change railjacks rng system or change reactors ?

finally after weeks of grinding I got a reactor other than zetki (no not vidar it's a lower Lavan mk3 )its good but still not enough so to make a good build with all of the fully leveled avionics I half to cut a lot of the good ones out do to over capacity limit because I cant seem to have good rng to get somthing needed to make railjack versatile

Is the command intrinsic dropping anytime soon?

Or atleast some form of control for the raijack owner. People from pubs are 😞

Giving navigation access to the rest of the crew removed the only form of control from the captain. I'm not sure if you guys have experienced how toxic SEA server can get, someone can just start into new missions without consulting the squad. I have spent a good amount building my railjack to be strong enough just for someone to "steal it" for one more mission. Yeah, I can just abort but I stil don't want someone who behaved very badly to get to use a copy of MY railjack even for one more mission. 😞

1) How is the Ghoul Rictus Saw and Nox Cannon coming? I know you said they were in the works a long while back, and that they were considered for land-only heavy weapons. Just wonder if there has been any progress!

2) Will Baro be bringing any new weapons/new non-cosmetic stuff anytime soon? What happened to Baro bringing relics for solo/dual variants of existing prime weapons?

3) Are Land Arch-Melee still on the table of "maybe" for after Melee 3.0? Likely with similar anti-grav tech being utilized?

4) Panthera Prime..? 😟

1) Currently, only 5 of the principal Syndicates have quests dedicated to them (New Loka, Perrin Sequence, Red Veil, Ceph. Suda), leaving Arbiters of Hexis and Steel Meridian without. (SM had events, but not a stand-alone side quest) As the Syndicate quests tie into obtaining new Warframes, would any potential stand-alone side quests for AoH and SM tie into future new Warframes past Protea? 

2) Quills and Vox Solaris are currently lacking real content (and thus lacking true incentive to build rep with them outside of Amps) and are just kind of... there. Is there a possibility we may get more Lore drops on the Quills and/or Vox Solaris, and how they seem to know the truth behind the Tenno and/or Warframes?

3) As the Deadlock Protocol focuses heavily on the Corpus (thank you for that, by the way), is there any possibility we'll see some focus on Corpus whose names are not Alad V and Nef Anyo for a change? Don't get me wrong, I like Alad and Nef, but IMHO they need to be put on the backburner for a while (especially Alad) and let other Corpus characters have a chance in the limelight. (Preferably Frohd Bek and/or his errant son, haha) 

4) Will the Corpus and/or Infested have their own version of the Kuva Lich system?

5) Could we get more Darvo lore drops and/or have him as a mission operator at some point in Deadlock Protocol (like how Little Duck does Disruptions outside of Jupiter, or like Ordis in the Jupiter sabotage node), please please pleeeeeeease?? I don't mind doing the weekly Clem mission/replaying 'A Man of Few Words' to get my Darvo fix, but I would like to see him utilized more and I missed out on 'The Ties That Bind' b/c I'm a Johnny Latecomer Switch player.. >:

6) ... Will Darvo finally get a Noggle? 

Thank you! 💙

Hello guys at [DE]

I want to ask if you have any news on the old vault prime topic. I remember that you mentioned that they will probably come back as an in-game mission or things like that.

I personally really enjoy the collective party of the game and just resientely get to the day with the last prime vault. Don't want to miss the opportunity to get the old ones for just get into the game "late".

Thank you guy for the amazing work, keep the hard work and hi from Argentina.

Just one question and i think i speak for everyone who's both a shadow of war/mordor and warframe fan:

Can we get more interaction with our lich both enemy and converted?

To expand a bit in my opinion murmur farm is horrid...except when the lich spawns a lot,aka very rare and random cases(I've had a max red bar lich not spawn in 6 total missions in a row for last encounter(knew mods and had correct order) it sometimes takes so much time i've seen people not stab the lich cuz they forgot what their own lich looked like.This should never happen with anything that is supposed to be personalized to the player in anyway.Making lich spawn in other misions or having a node specific for a lich meeting/bossfight along with lowering how many murmurs are needed i think will solve this issue(while also giving the player options:

-grind murmurs and ocasional lich fight

-fight the lich directly(on fail he becomes invulnerable and u need to escape him)

-ignore the lich specific missions and play normally risking/waiting for him to appear

as for converted lich maybe a few misions to help him out,or maybe he can help us out.i know soon they may come to railjack but i feel that's too little for a concept that has so much potential

I really hope that Railjack onboarding is not the only change to Railjack mentioned this stream. We need information on the Command intrinsic, Valence Fusion for Railjack, maybe an increase to base avionics capacity, and many more bugs and issues that need to be ironed out especially since a Railjack based operation is coming soon. I hope that on that 20 part list, Railjack is number 1 priority and Kuva Liches is number 2 because both are what needs the most fixing and ironing out at the moment. Please fix and improve Railjack BEFORE you release the operation.

54 minutes ago, (NSW)PrismaticChaos said:

When will we know the next prime warframe (most likely titania) 

It'll likely be Inaros, they release primes in Male / Female order  closest to their release (with some exceptions). Since we just had Ivara, the next male would be Inaros. 🙂 

Archived