Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #139: Review, Revise, Refresh.

[DE]Rebecca

Assuming by "railjack onboarding", you're looking to reduce build costs, can we also look at the ridiculously insane costs of the hema (and to a lesser extent the knux and sibear.)  I'd be curious to see stats on the last time any clan has finished hema research.  My money is on close to zero clans having finished research since void relics were added to the game.  I know that's not the focus, but railjack grind is a breeze by comparison.

there are still a lot of problems with liches that need to be addressed before adding more factions to the game.

liches can still spawn 300m more more behind us during missions (usually in areas where there are no mobs for them to enthrall...)

several lich missions have been showing the wrong mission type since launch. the spy and rescue missions on lua are a good example. both show as lich-exterminate missions but when you load in they are spy and rescue missions. there are several other in the starchart that do the same thing.

lich-crossfire missions have half as many grineer units due to them being crossfire and so produce fewer thralls. they need to be replaced with standard versions of the missions. 

is there any chance of getting a murmur bonus for completing lich occupied missions to help speed along the murmur farm? 

will there ever be any actual in-game info on liches so that new players will have some clue as to what they are supposed to do or is this always going to be one of those wiki slogs? 

will the corpus liches use the same requiem mods that we already have or are we going to be getting 4 more relics to farm eight new mods from? 

ok here we go:

After all this time and changes in weapons dont think in bows; its alittle annoying havin a reload time? whats the point of having it; its not like need + than 1s to get an arrow; and its like missplaced now, keeping it makes them less usefull than ANY automatic bullet weapon; and for high dmg and long distance we have snipers

Hey DE would you mind to show us about new Mastery Badges and pretty much about Umbra’s alternative helmet, will there r more coming ?

Also, you guys planning that frame will have Umbra version will have their own storylines ?

Furthermore, the RJ stuffs and things getting quite boring but its still good to play or just say that can you guys keep working on a thing then release it then start another one. Since players gave you the nickname DE layed. Don't you feel anything about it. I think it would be good if you guys spend more time on making new updates and release minor/major fixes, rework, related stuffs together in hotfixes later in new updates. 

Hey DE,

remember how years ago you had plans to improve stealth gameplay? Make it worthwhile, improve the AI responses, spawning patters, invisibility detecting units and mechanics to turn it into a viable alternate playstyle? Yeah, that part of the game?

Don't worry about it. But could you at least make sure that what little stealth mechanics we have left in the game remains operational? I'm talking about the xp multiplier not applying to ranged kills bug.

Thanks.

Since the ogris seems to be frontlining this stream's teaser, I'm bothering to ask this for once:

Why the heck isnt the original Ogris model a skin we can have as an alternative for the gun? I know its still being used by various grineer units, and i miss it very much.

When new war quest comes out?
It supposed to be released last x-mas, but still no news about it....):

I expect nidus & gauss tennogen this tennogen round but neither of them accepted...(yet again..T_T)
Also railjack & kuva lich are too damn grind to enjoy. So new war is only hope for my warframe life. 

The murmur grind is super punishing - it takes too long to uncover the clues. How about a murmur endless-survival? Same thrall spawn rate just stay as long as you’re comfortable. So if you can handle an hour survival you’d have enough murmurs for the full 3 clues. 

Any plans to introduce a marketplace? Trade chat is hit and miss: if your buying something you can ‘wtb’ then sit and wait for a reply, selling something ‘wts’ then sit and wait for a reply. A marketplace where you can ‘list and leave‘ would be huge improvement for both the buying and selling experience.

Fix the glitches in the plains of eidolon about falling out of the map, maybe put a death barrier or a second layer of collision under the floors and wall of the plains. I’m tired of falling out of the map after using the k-drive or dying while operator and being forced out of the map, causing me to have to abandon mission while in free roam and lose all of my ore I’ve mined. Another thing you could do was allowing you to travel to the gate of Cetus through the menu.

• Movement animations rework?
    (Been promised a couple times and the anims are pretty aged by now - running in circles is like ice skating)
  • Liches rework?
    (Make them truly a Nemesis and not just a kuva weapon pinata)
  • Mods / damage / energy rework?
    (it's powercreep city, with energy pizza spam - cutting on energy sources will allow for better control of balance)
  • Nightwave rework?
    (it's pretty obvious you can't keep a schedule with anything - 90 ranks of intermission, lol -  so just drop the whole time limited thing and make the seasons permanent - don't be a "battle pass" trend zombie)

Archived