The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very impressed so far, here are some thoughts/observations

Subhazard

The blueprint thing needs some work. For example, I bought an Ash blueprint, but now it says I need a helemt and other things? Where do I get those? Do I build those? Where are the blueprints for that?

Excaliber seems to be the most useful warframe out there.

The 'Bronco' pistol is an incredibly powerful gun, but the 'clip' upgrades do absolutely nothing to it.

Heavy melee Grineer unit's main attack wind up is WAY too long. The melee units are just fodder, they need to be more devastating and terrifying. Shield guys are perfect though. Heavy units should move around more rather than just stand there looking gormless.

I can run through the entirety of an infection mission and never get hit. Just gather them all up in a giant herd and just use the sword dash ability on the Excaliber and kill about 50 infected in one go.

Corpus is tough and awesome.

More map variety is desperately needed. The game is good enough that I can play the same map over and over again, but I'd love to see some new tilesets. Asteroid mining facility, colony ship, pleasure ship, planetary base (jungle, desert, tundra, etc, perhaps a planet should have a web of bases on it and you have to fight your way through open space before you can get to it. OOO that'd be so cool.)

Stealth is almost entirely impossible. Backstab abilties against unaware enemies are needed.

More enemy factions would be cool! Perhaps a rival Tenno faction, where you can actually fight other Tenno in a sort of duel.

PVP would be awesome!

Vehicles are neede- lol just kidding.

All the weapons are great and fun to use.

Would love to hear some more melody in the music, the game desperately needs a memorable theme.

Max clip capacity gives you a % increased gain so of course a small % of 2 total bullets wouldn't yield you a third one etc until you get at least 50% clip value from the spec and mods. Nothing wrong with that here~

The blueprint parts are dropped from bosses throughout the game, there is a drop list on this forum, and those blueprint parts have blueprints for materials as well -- farming for a warframe should take about a day, with 12 hours per piece of 3 needed and 3 days to build the warframe itself.

The three pieces you can build at the same time though so it's not that bad.

This game is very new still, and they will be adding a lot more in the future for units/behaviors and things like that. Stealth is also something that will work better in the future along with things like artifact usages etc..

And by the way, volt is way more useful than an excalibur because of their overload and energy shield skills.