Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade Or Give Mods With/to Other Players

-dicht.Amducias-

Work has started on the trade system! I think we have a good solution for this. It will start off small and expand as we measure how the community reacts to it. Clans will be required to create a trading post in their dojo in order to trade. Trades will be like for like, meaning rare items for rare items. Currently trading is locked to Mods, plus weapon and Warframe parts. Blueprints and crafting materials are being considered for addition to the system but may not be in version 1. We are also considering putting a daily limit on the number of trades that can be completed. More details coming as this gets implemented and tested. I think the current plan is to roll this out in Update 11 (this may change!)

Learn from Blizzard's mystake. Dont impliment any kind of trade in this game.

Blizzard is also implementing an improved drop system when they remove trading. Only those items will drop which are actually useful to the player.

So unless Warframe does that, I'd rather like trading system. RNG of warframe stinks worse than poop on a pile of rotten eggs.

• 2 weeks later...

Blizzard is also implementing an improved drop system when they remove trading. Only those items will drop which are actually useful to the player.

So unless Warframe does that, I'd rather like trading system. RNG of warframe stinks worse than poop on a pile of rotten eggs.

Do I have to repeat my self?

Edited by Xunwrath

Do I have to repeat my self?

No. You dont have to calm your %$# you are not of the master race.

Blizzards Auction House / Trading was making players gain more money than they imagined. So that decided to close it and make it look like they cared about their players because they had enough.

Blizzard has a tendency to F*** things up without even knowing it .See WoW. But that doesnt means that this game would be like the one on Diablo. Trading in Warframe will be limited.

Implementing a way to trade Mods is only a easy way out of fixing the loottables, what ever mod i farmed no matther how hard he was to farm...

since i got the first i got bombarded...

farmed hours for Barrel Diffusion, today i got 2 of them dropped, just for the lols...

the same with Split Chamber...

I think the reason i get these mods is mainly bc this RNG system is all bullS#&$, i think they just turn drops on/off for a period of time.

I just dosnt give up and continue on farming even if it tages days, not switching to farming something else.

Then they hit the "drop chance on" switch and i get it, at least thats how it feels to me. xD

I will laugh my &#! of when the "AH" will be implemented and you need to use platinum in any way for it to work. xD