Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe.com/clans/your Clan Name Goes Here

WeissKreuz

A simple, generic, semi-static page. Would be like looking at a users profile in the forums.

List a few basic stats that are insignificant enough to be updated every few minutes, or every hour if need be.

Clan name

Clan size (Moon, etc.)

Member count

Clan logo

Clan's MOTD (optional)

You could also keep things like the clans ladder positions listed.

As you can't be practical in the UI in terms of hunting down a clan and looking...

This could be a way to see just how your friend's clan is doing.

Optional stats like...

What's all exactly in the dojo's resource vault

What research is done

You get the idea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So. What do you think? Would you all use something like this? Would DE bite?

We have a clan forum section, which is split into sections for each clan size. A thread there, if organized the right way, could easily be a hub for a clan on the forums.

Your idea isn't bad - but we already have something with essentially the same function.

We have a clan forum section, which is split into sections for each clan size. A thread there, if organized the right way, could easily be a hub for a clan on the forums.

Your idea isn't bad - but we already have something with essentially the same function.

I've seen this. I was thinking this may be a way for people to get some information with out having to 'go deeper'. Plus, it's easier to give some one that url that to say 'it's in the forums.'

What if you just create subdomains, that forward to the clan's page in the forum? I.E. the clans/yourclan. If there was a way to create a default (This clan has not made it's page yet) place holder, you could fetch very simple clan stats to display. I have no clue how the subdomains and the nameservers work at DE. But I've worked at enough hosting companies to know this is possible. I also understand that it'll be a few hours of work, but, I think it could pay off in the long run. How? What would you rather type and deal with on the playstation browser? Digging in forums or a simple, universal url?

I know there's a working system in place. i can respect that.

But you guys haven't done a forum overhaul for a while. Certainly nothing specific for clans that you could brag about. Just think about it.