Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changes for arbitration please?

Luciole77

I will mention a few things that need to change in arbitration. Remove the defection mission because it is a game mode that nobody likes to do and that has a very low drop rate that has been "fixed" but that in practice is not dropping anything! Another point is to do the defense mission as it is in the rest of the game ... why does the target follow a certain player? This causes movement of players in fear of losing the target. Why not leave it independent as it happens in the sorties?

while I'm not a fan of Defection either, it should stay because it at least gives a variety of modes. while I'm sure 90% of us would prefer Arbitrations to always be survivals, you'd end up getting bored of them a lot faster, and you're less likely to be on autopilot if you have something or someone to look after. 

as for targets moving around, it's a defense: you're supposed to hunker down in one spot and let the enemies come to you. best to let whoever is Frost, Gara or whatever the best defense frame is babysit the hostage and defend them from anyone who slips past the rest of the squad. 

10 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

I will mention a few things that need to change in arbitration. Remove the defection mission because it is a game mode that nobody likes to do and that has a very low drop rate that has been "fixed" but that in practice is not dropping anything! Another point is to do the defense mission as it is in the rest of the game ... why does the target follow a certain player? This causes movement of players in fear of losing the target. Why not leave it independent as it happens in the sorties?

Lets see

Defection is pretty fine, requires a little coordination because at some point will spawn some utlra stronger enemies and one shoot the hostage

I think defection must drop more vitus, and its fine

Defense: This happen when you play with random people, pretty much in excavation and everyone is playing inaros. And im happy with this,Arbitration need to be a endgame gamemode, your playstyle playing whatever in survival in random position, need to be bad for this gamemode

Just saying, just looking decent people in recruit chat we did 75 waves in 60 mins defense, the run was really chill, i was octavia, allways invis, everyone die fast, objtive was pretty much safe, we got a lot of endo, and vitus

I repeat arbitration need to be a gamemode where you chat with your teammate and you ask "hey what we need, and what you will play?" "your wukong is not good here"

At this moment the only mission where require a bit of coordination are

1 Eidolon hunt

2 Endless missions - Where you have only 2 worth to play Kuva survival/requiem and arbitration,

Edited by Danielw8