Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having issues with Nightwave catchup system

--END--Rikutatis

Question

I haven't played Nightwave Intermission 2 at all until about a week or two ago. Then I started doing catch up and completing all my challenges, and going through all the recovered challenges. I did this until rank 18 and now I haven't had a new challenge recovered in 2 days already. All challenges show as completed. Didn't intermission 2 start around 4 months ago? If recovery is supposed to give me all weeklies and elite challenges back, I should have had way more challenges than that, enough to put me at rank 30. Can anyone give me some insight on what's going on or what am I missing? 

10 answers to this question

I tend to hit max rank and then stop. When they raised the cap to 90 I started doing the recovery and know I got recovered task from a couple months ago I am avoiding. These sounds like unless you logged in to cache the task you didn't get them. Not sure if because its been running so long it failed to cache them all. I would hit up support.

1 hour ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

I haven't played Nightwave Intermission 2 at all until about a week or two ago. Then I started doing catch up and completing all my challenges, and going through all the recovered challenges. I did this until rank 18 and now I haven't had a new challenge recovered in 2 days already. All challenges show as completed. Didn't intermission 2 start around 4 months ago? If recovery is supposed to give me all weeklies and elite challenges back, I should have had way more challenges than that, enough to put me at rank 30. Can anyone give me some insight on what's going on or what am I missing? 

recovery works with previous week's challenges, it does not go all the way to the beginning. but in all honesty you are pretty late to this, so I wish you get the rewards that you want...

Zitat

recovery works with previous week's challenges, it does not go all the way to the beginning. but in all honesty you are pretty late to this, so I wish you get the rewards that you want...

"Any Weekly and Elite Weekly Acts that have not been completed before the next week's rotation will be put on reserve. Once you have have less than 3 current weekly Acts left to complete, any missed Acts from previous weeks will be available and marked as Recovered, three at a time. Once all missed Acts have been completed, they will no longer appear, only to be refreshed in future week rotations." - Wiki

I have the same problem, stuck with rank 24. If it only works with the weeklys from last week then I would be rank 7, I believe.🤔

Edited by fanimala

4 hours ago, Zelmen said:

I tend to hit max rank and then stop. When they raised the cap to 90 I started doing the recovery and know I got recovered task from a couple months ago I am avoiding. These sounds like unless you logged in to cache the task you didn't get them. Not sure if because its been running so long it failed to cache them all. I would hit up support.

Hmmm, that would make sense, since I hadn't logged on to WF for almost 10 months prior to that. I reinstalled the game just a couple weeks ago. So it could be a cache issue. I contacted support just in case. Such a shame, I wanted that umbra forma and thought I could get it when I read about how the catch up system works 😐

6 hours ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

Another thing to consider if for this week's challenges, if there are any of the same challenges from previous weeks it doesn't recover them until the next week. Example, "kill 100 eximus", if not completed from previous weeks it will not show up this week but will next week.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb --END--Rikutatis:

Hmmm, that would make sense, since I hadn't logged on to WF for almost 10 months prior to that. I reinstalled the game just a couple weeks ago. So it could be a cache issue. I contacted support just in case. Such a shame, I wanted that umbra forma and thought I could get it when I read about how the catch up system works 😐

Same problem, I started to play WF this year and miss a lot of Weeklys from recovery system.

On 2020-02-27 at 3:21 PM, --END--Rikutatis said:

On 2020-02-28 at 12:32 AM, fanimala said:

Same problem, I started to play WF this year and miss a lot of Weeklys from recovery system.

Hey any news about this BUG?, I'm on a similar situation as u can see on the screen below, I also opened a ticket on support reported all the forums posts regarding this issue.

We are at week 21 right now, considering each week gives u 36500 points excluding daily challenges, we should  get 766500 total points doing all recovereds, so we should be able to reach rank 76 with 6500 spare points, and it should be like that for all the users, whenever they started doing nightwaves.

No more recovered nightwaves BUG

On 2020-03-12 at 5:33 PM, Radu10 said:

Hey any news about this BUG?, I'm on a similar situation as u can see on the screen below, I also opened a ticket on support reported all the forums posts regarding this issue.

We are at week 21 right now, considering each week gives u 36500 points excluding daily challenges, we should  get 766500 total points doing all recovereds, so we should be able to reach rank 76 with 6500 spare points, and it should be like that for all the users, whenever they started doing nightwaves.

It was weird, but the issue more or less solved itself for me. Turns out at each new week reset, more and more recovered challenges would show up for me. Apparently you can't do catch up from zero to max rank in a single week rotation, at least I couldn't. But then the next week, after I finished that week's rotations, I started getting more recovered challenges, to the point I reached rank 30 and stopped doing them. Maybe there's a weekly cap on recovered challenges? Don't know. 

5 hours ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

It was weird, but the issue more or less solved itself for me. Turns out at each new week reset, more and more recovered challenges would show up for me. Apparently you can't do catch up from zero to max rank in a single week rotation, at least I couldn't. But then the next week, after I finished that week's rotations, I started getting more recovered challenges, to the point I reached rank 30 and stopped doing them. Maybe there's a weekly cap on recovered challenges? Don't know. 

I'm guessing no one read my post explaining some of what people are experiencing. If you're gonna type in a thread, actually read the thread thoroughly before typing. Might actually learn something about your problem.

7 hours ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

2 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

I'm guessing no one read my post explaining some of what people are experiencing. If you're gonna type in a thread, actually read the thread thoroughly before typing. Might actually learn something about your problem.

I'm waiting for the support to answer, but I figured out which is the exact issue!

Open your mobile application and see if there are recovered acts which are the same as the weekly ones.
Basically when recovered and weekly are the same acts they will only appear on the app but game doesn't let us see them (so that's what they need to fix), that's why the next week with weekly reroll you were able to do more acts.

Sorry for the bad english, I hope u get what I am saying.