Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Regulators Prime are not leveling up

Nero

Heya,

today I tried to put a new forma on the regulators of my Mesa Prime and level them in ESO together with Kuva Karak (0) and Ballistica Prime (0), but while the normal weapons are leveling up as usual, the regulators don't do. Tried in ESO again, in normal missions and with restarting the game as well as with Mods in and out. Nothing changes. In missions I get the screen with Lotus symbol, Regulators Prime had increased in level, but using TAB or looking afterwards in the arsenal, they are shown as being level 0.

Usually I don't care much about bugs. Railjack weapons not shown properly? Railjack ammunition is always shown wrong e.g. 633/595 flux? Timer / Cooldown of tactic avionics in Railjack does not consider bonuses by Intrinsics on 10? Kuva Larvling is automatically converted to Kuva Lich without pressing X after killing? Strange Host Migrations? Arbitrations lost because defense target fell through the floor? I do not care about all these bugs I've been struggling with all the time. But Mesa Prime is my Warframe for everything, 77% played. Therefore I have a real big problem now.

I would be really thankful if you can fix this bug or have another troubleshooting for this issue.

Heya,

I was able to solve the problem by putting another forma on Mesa Prime and resetting her to 0 by doing this (even if the whole thing was completly unnecessary and rather caunterproductive apart from troubleshooting). After doing so, the regulators started leveling normal.