Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #281: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

0c2c82b68b58df97cae6a335a1823377.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are undocking the Railjack for a space jaunt - will the Sentient Anomaly occur?? Only time will tell!

PLUS, see the newest Community Fan Art, and don’t miss your chance at the Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward Ayatan Lottery!

See you here tonight, February 27th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Looking forward to the stream!

Don't know if this has been answered before, but, are there any plans to improve the functionality of the regular [Eidolon Shards]? Maybe trade-ins for items and/or standing? or maybe some use in new sentient content?

10 minutes ago, (PS4)yo_rookiEH said:

if only there was something to do...only time will....sigh. 🥱

Sure there is. You log-in, get your daily login and then log-out. What a fun two months, so far. Will they continue? Only time will tell.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward Ayatan Lottery!

Oooh, this sounds interesting! I love and collect Ayatan Sculptures~. I wonder if this drop is like a randomly selected sculpture or maybe something similar.
(My other thought was a pack of Ayatans (similar to a relic pack) but that would ridiculous. lmao.)

3 hours ago, (NSW)Balthizaar613 said:

I'm also sitting in a snowstorm here in Algonquin Park, Ontario 😞

got almost 2 feet of snow ffs!!

3 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Ill be here sitting in a snowstorm and watching prime time to bring some brightness to the day ^.^ 

Oof both stuck in snow storms. I hope it brings brightness to both of your guys' days! 😁 Weather the storm guys!

23 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

Oooh, this sounds interesting! I love and collect Ayatan Sculptures~. I wonder if this drop is like a randomly selected sculpture or maybe something similar.
(My other thought was a pack of Ayatans (similar to a relic pack) but that would ridiculous. lmao.)

A pack of ayatans would be awesome, but probably not what will happen. we'll probably just get one of the 5 or however many there are

Archived