Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #281: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, (PS4)jockhotty said:

OMG I love rail jack It is way more fun than I expected. Try to do it solo after you fail a few times you learn to get clever, also once you get a few cool mods the game gets 100X even funner. The repaired salvage abd mods are the key towards makkng it more fun.

totally agree about doing it solo, especialy on ps4 right now, no one does veil prox missions.  So i've had to solo most of them, and you really do learn more tips and tricks along the way.

DE im quitting Warframe, hope y'all are happy for suspending my chat rights for something i didn't do, im tired of it, i put so much real money into ur game because i love and enjoy it but you took to joy out of me. Im never returning to Warframe again y'all wanna ban me go ahead, for the inappropriate things that been said in the region chat or the secret circle used me for my dojo talent making their dojo amazing for them, and told i was being payed platinum to do it and no i didn't get payed i got used, hell no, i am done. Im a Mastery Rank 28, 923 days played on Warframe is a waste of my time of playing a game i love. This is where i say I QUIT Warframe!!!

My Ayatan drop was another damn useless Piv. Not one I wanted at all. I have over 21+ Pivs. I'm actually upset, that drop chance was trash.  
Giving me a Piv is a huge slap in the face. When I already have a bad experience in this community. 😕
I'm upset cause I got and found a Piv yesterday It's the most common sculpture I find.

Archived