Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most fun weapons?

(XBOX)Dee Dubbalyoo

Ignis. Aim into room, cleanse and purge. Great against the infested.  

Twin Grakatas are also fun because dakka. There's something funny about watching Grineer flinch from being shot 160 times in the span of 10 seconds, even if they don't die. 

Zenith is one I kept because it is pretty fun, and also useful in a lot of situations. The damage isn't quite as good as something like Tiberon though. 

Basically weapons that can put a lot of fire down range very quickly while maintaining decent damage is what I find fun. 

Rifles: Supra Vandal, Tiberon Prime, Tenora, Sybaris Prime, Dex Sybaris and prisma Grinlok.

Bows: Kuva Bramma, Rakta Cernos and Daikyu.

Shotguns: Tigris Prime, Corinth, Arca Plasmor and Boar Prime.

Snipers/Launchers: Rubico prime, Lanka, and Kuva Ogris

Pistols: Akvasto Prime, Aklex Prime, Dual Toxocysts and lato Vandal.

Melee: mostly Polearms, Heavy Blades, Nikanas and Two-Handed nikanas. 

Archwing: Kuva Ayanga and Grattler.

The Battacor. Magnetic damage may be frowned upon, but the stats on it with the addition of how it's automatic and it uses a radiation Opticor as an Alt-Fire in essence makes it so satisfying to use against anyone. The only downsides are how slow the burst fire is and no starting Polarities.

Tonkor pre-nerf was fun, aim at the ground and BOINK! Will be fun to break out again after the upcoming no-self-damage rework.

Getting and using the Dread for the first time, cutting Grineer grunts in half and nailing the top half to a wall......such fun, and shows off that M rating for gore.

Prior to the melee combo rework, the Destraza had a sick finisher at the end of its main combo (if the enemy would survive that long lol...) where you grab them and slip the blade in near the neck, behind the collar bone and into the chest cavity. Dunno if it still has it, haven't used it since the melee rework.

Cleaving whirlwind is always fun

Tempo Royal on a zaw with the Exodia Hunt arcane that pulls enemies in with ground smashes is great.

Dual Zorens pre-melee rework with as much melee speed as you could stack onto it......fill a room full of uppercuts with proper timing.

Dual Cestras and the Supra (and variants) are just plain stupid fun with jacked up fire rates and magazine size enhancements.

But my go-to weapons these days are the Opticor Vandal and Gram Prime. I like to hit hard at any range while keeping a fast pace.

In my opinion, whatever weapon(s) you like the best your most fun weapon. Personally, I use weapons that I feel fit the aesthetic of a frame. For example, my Vauban always uses either a supra vandal or a hek. Umbra, always uses a astilla(if ya haven't tried it - give it a shot - especially with the upcoming status reworks). For Zephyr, I use a tiberon prime, and for Nezha I only use a braton prime and a dagger zaw named Blindheart.