Spoiler

TWITCH
shl1952

MIXER
NAS_GUNMAN3

Fan Art Recap:

See you tomorrow for Devstream #139!

^Yeah like the first one with Simarus, 

I know we can probably dig them up on Tennotunes but it would be way easier if there was a marque(?) at the bottom during the "starting soon" intro that displayed the title of the song being played 😄

Edit: dug through tenno tunes for a while and finally found it

Everyones favorite Tsun Tsun ❤️

@[DE]Rebecca Also before I forget, for April 1st, is there any chance of the voice line for mobile defense getting a revamp from (loos recolection) "You've found a console" with one that goes "You've found a console, that looks like an apple". Was playing some mobile defense and I dunno what happened but It just seemed perfect for an April 1st thing. 

Unless of course there is even the slightest chance of getting a Worm Queen Lotus pack. 

That stream was kinda nice.  My ship is way better than Rebb's although I got less avionic cap.   I dont how anyone can do alot of railjack and not start using tactical warp to move between railjack locations.  Neither of you used it.  But I like that you pulled a newbie into Veil Prox lol.  I was watching Rebb do the anomaly and the rest of the RJ mission and and a little of Megan and you both used your guns pretty extensively....  props for that.  I use melee for most everything and everytime i go back to guns it feels like they just dont even compete any more.  

Megan's Harrow looks like a bunny rabbit when its running around lol.   Its got a pink body and then his syandana looks like long white droopy ears when she is running lol.  

I wish for primetime's you guys would make your entire squad out of community managers.  Randomly sit out 1 to do top 10.  Dean needs to be mic'ed up.

The, "power plat," game or whatever it was, is a bit like an idea I had recently for Post-MR30 content.

Top of Samaris' winding hallways of Mastery Challenges, at the end of the hall opens as a door.
Our mastery rank as it is doesn't show an understanding of the Game, as much as an understanding of the level grind.

Among other ideas, I'd thought about a game show for Warframe facts.

Spoiler

From

"A game room with a Game Show.
Players are tested and quizzed on their understanding of the game.
Trials like, "this item comes from what drop pool?" with a multiple choice, 5s to answer.
"Damage these enemies. Fastest to kill all, or highest damage dealt before time expires, wins."

Currently, our MR does not prove we know the game, just that we can grind. This would change that.
Rewards could be cosmetics, profile icons, etc.. maybe a plat credit toward gift/charity to hook up friends or newbies.
Could be a piece of Regalia that expires every few months to encourage you to compete and test your knowledge often.
Things that either prove your worth, or appreciate your place in the community."

Archived