Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe lately been too buggy.

OrSpeeder

I mean, game always had lots of bugs, tons of very old gameplay bugs...

But the last 2 or 3 hotfixes made the performance of the game turn to complete crap. Nevermind weird lights (for example on my wife computer whenever I change settings, ANY settings, the game go into some weird state where everything is either too bright or too dark, for example Earth on navigation is half of a white-greenish circle and half a black circle), also longer loading, more RAM usage, more crashes.

DE you clearly tried to bite more than you can chew, stop promiosing new features, finish what you already promised and fix your stuff. Why a new renderer when the current one is so buggy? You can't keep the current one working right (invisible asteroid base and corpus ships on cutscenes anyone?), nevermind making a new one.

God, Switch right now is a joke... If you so much as touch your Railjack say goodbye to any degree of stability. Watch as the entire world glitches out into rainbow shades of green and pink!

But seriously... Please bugfix switch... Please have proper Vulkan support in your new rendering engine rather than the hacky OpenGL shim that you're using right now... Hell you can even expose the Vulkan support on PC! And it would help later porting to Stadia!

19 minutes ago, OrSpeeder said:

I mean, game always had lots of bugs, tons of very old gameplay bugs...

But the last 2 or 3 hotfixes made the performance of the game turn to complete crap. Nevermind weird lights (for example on my wife computer whenever I change settings, ANY settings, the game go into some weird state where everything is either too bright or too dark, for example Earth on navigation is half of a white-greenish circle and half a black circle), also longer loading, more RAM usage, more crashes.

DE you clearly tried to bite more than you can chew, stop promiosing new features, finish what you already promised and fix your stuff. Why a new renderer when the current one is so buggy? You can't keep the current one working right (invisible asteroid base and corpus ships on cutscenes anyone?), nevermind making a new one.

The game isn’t that buggy what happened now?

On my machine the game doesn't have too many performance issues, but my machine is rather beefy... (32GB of overclocked RAM... i5-4590K, WD-Black for HDDs...)

It does have other bugs though. (not a new bug but who never fell through the floor while using K-Drive?).

My wife machine is a i5 from SkyLake generation, the best nonoverclocking one (forgot the number name right now), and 8GB of RAM, one major issue is after the hotfixes late-january early-februrary the game RAM usage started to shoot up, and on her machine manages to hit 100% of RAM usage whenever she goes to Plains of Eidolon or Orb Vallis, making the game freeze and/or crash during loading almost guaranteed.

It crashes when loading other levels too after some hours of play.