Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Them Rivens good?

oreom

Question

I got the following broken war riven, after rerolls or crap negatives. Would that actually help with a critical build, that could measure up against a nikana prime hybrid build?

https://imgur.com/brdTYfP

Also got that Lenz riven, but not sure if the multishot is good enough to justify the mod slot, or needs re-rolling. Still not at mr14 so I can't test in game.

https://imgur.com/6RvucaG

5 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, oreom said:

Regarding the lenz reload speed, what does that affect? 

The reload, on the lenz is 0.6 so you never feel it, but with that riven I don't know.
Reload speed allows quivers to be drawn quicker, you already need Vile Acceleration on the lenz(mandatory), so another mod to speed up the draw time also will be...bad.
Dunno tho, you have to test if it's any different.

the Broken War Riven is not that interesting as is for the reasons of both because Broken War has weak-ish Rivens but mostly because the Crit Damage and generic Damage literally rolled the lowest possible values.

the Lenz Riven there just isn't much to say about it, the positive and negative traits just mix to be "i guess it's ok" and that's about it.

broken war - the only stat's that are worth it with it's dispo are damage+ range(damage for the liches, because crit comes from BR and CO gives way more than any other damage mod to enemies susceptible to status) and range, because range is always good on any melee.
(your riven is good, imo don't roll it anymore, you can build CO, BR, berserker, oragan shatter(moar crit damage), corrosive(two 60/60), prime reach/reach and fire/damage from your riven and it will destroy all of the content).

the lenz - the stats are perfect, except the reload speed...it kinda hurts the lenz.(multishot is great, yes! and the cold is perfect for viral)
(if you don't want it I'm open to take it off your hands 😄 )

Edited by vegetosayajin

1 hour ago, vegetosayajin said:

broken war - the only stat's that are worth it with it's dispo are damage+ range(damage for the liches, because crit comes from BR and CO gives way more than any other damage mod to enemies susceptible to status) and range, because range is always good on any melee.
(your riven is good, imo don't roll it anymore, you can build CO, BR, berserker, oragan shatter(moar crit damage), corrosive(two 60/60), prime reach/reach and fire/damage from your riven and it will destroy all of the content).

the lenz - the stats are perfect, except the reload speed...it kinda hurts the lenz.(multishot is great, yes! and the cold is perfect for viral)

I never used broken war, so I was wondering if the riven would be worth the forma sinking, will give it a try.

Regarding the lenz reload speed, what does that affect? (Also grinding for mr14, I need to experience blowing up myself with that multishot before selling)

On 2020-02-28 at 11:25 AM, vegetosayajin said:

Necroing the thread cause updates:

Finally hit MR14, having 3 guaranteed arrows with Lenz is godly,  the reload speed penalty doesn't seem to be an issue with vile acceleration on. 

Re-rolled the Broken War to oblivion until I got +220% damage +110 cold, now it finally feels good using it.