Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Think They Will Ever Make A Prime Version Of Sentinals?

Goku_GT

I find it ridiculous to make a Prime version of a Sentinel, especially since, like some pointed out, it doesn't give any mastery points either. Unless it has additional abilities to make it worth while, I find this to be a terrible addition.

However, if they make an UNIQUE Prime Sentinel, like Reaper Prime in a way (RP in my book isn't the Primed Ether Reaper), or Dakra Prime (though this one is arguably the Cronus Prime, especially according to data names), with new abilities but only obtainable from the void (similar to how Djinn can only be obtained from Clan tech), I would be for the idea.

Actually I do like the Idea of a Prime exclusive sentinel. I think they should stop remaking current things as primes and vandal and just make exclusive items like the Dakra even tho it is argued that is Cronus Prime. LOL. And if they are going to make Kitty Prime, they need Doggy prime, not everyone is a cat person.

Well we're not exactly sure what the sentinels are in the first place. If they were of original Tenno creation then they could be prime, but if they're some random creature/ AI we just came up with along side lotus, then no prime version.