Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2020’s First Mainline: Review, Revise, Refresh.

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Arcane Energize
On Rank 5: On Energy Pickup
60% chance to replenish Energy to nearby Allies
Added duration and Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).

so does it work like a energy pizza like it used to or you guys added a duration and it now works like the zenruik bubble where it gives energy over time?

7 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

.they should scale on enemy level.....they should scale with rotations in endless types.. 

For the love of god, YES. It's so frustrating to stay 5 more minutes in an 1h+ survival with enemy levels going through the roof only to get a ~2500 credits cache.

Ok so. Everything is very cool, 2 points though:

1) Hyldrin needs a new passive and a buff to her 3 since the shieldgating is universal

2) While non 100% status shotguns have been buffed the 100% status shotgun have been crippled. This is a calculation i did:

let's consider kuva brakk:

10 pellets and 37% status chance. Let's consider the x3 status chance as they said: 37x3=111% SC. Then let's consider the actual mods for the kuva brakk for 100% status, aka 3 dual mods.

111% SC with 3 60/60 mods is 311% SC.

Now let's divide it in the 10 pellets the gun has:

it's 31% SC per pellet. 

let's do 33% to make it easier to count.

this means that every 3 pellets 1 will apply status.As such for a single full shot you will apply 3 status instead of 10

this if all shots hit. 

so yeah. this is definetly a HUGE nerf

52 minutes ago, Voltage said:

These changes will tremendously improve the health of the game for sure. I feel like this hits the mark maybe not perfectly, but definitely in a good direction. Some of the smallest things like the 90 Field of View are huge and dramatically change how players view gameplay.

The things not mentioned here that would be awesome for the health of Warframe would be looking at:

Friendship Doors - These should be considered for removal from normal missions (you can keep them in Rescue or other special missions) as they are quite disruptive to the flow of gameplay.

Stat Sticks, Abilities, and Exalted/Ability Weapons - The modding of abilities and ability weapons should be made consistent with the rest of modding so that players do not feel like they need a specific Jaw Sword/Mire/Burst Laser/etc. Riven Mod, Weapon augments or such to make full use of their Warframe abilities (Gara, Khora, Vaporize on Deth Cube, etc).

Exilus Modding - I feel like Hawk Eye should be there, and maybe Vigilante Supplies shouldn't. Exilus on weapons is quite nice, but what is and isn't permitted there does seem inconsistent (some indirect DPS mods are permitted, while some QoL mods are not).

Riven Dispositions - As time goes on, and more Prime Accesses release that alter Rivens, many more players feel time has been devalued in some form. It's an inevitable battle, and it seems Rivens have fallen into a rabbit hole that hurts player investment and the feeling of the system. It should be considered to remove Riven disposition as a mechanic and simply pull a "Catchmoon" change to weapons that are simply out of line, as well as the reverse for weapons like Stug. No disposition would make pre-nerf Catchmoon less desireable (as the stats DE gathered proved), and no Disposition makes Stug worth your time right now. Balance is a tricky thing in this game, and it would be difficult to get right of course. Currently the state of Riven dispositions have unfortunately become a weapons balancing system of sorts by accident, and this sort of rocky road just won't be great for players and developers alike. The effort balancing Dispositions could be spent tweaking base damage and simple base stats on weapons to create a shifting meta and more interesting game that rewards those who try out many different weapons and invest in the hundreds of weapons the game has to offer.

I also just wanted to note I am excited to dust off my Tonkor from 2016.

I like stat sticks, and having different uses for weapons you might not be using otherwise, and building them in unique ways. I would like MORE stat stick integration, MORE interaction with abilities/companions by modding weapons and vice versa. anything to spread out build variety is good, given the sheer amount of 'trash' mods that exist.

more variety in exhilus mods is good. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

😎 Excavator Health/Shield Scaling Changes

I understand what your doing here but the video example was ????  Rebb just called down a level 1 extractor... what does that show??   Show me a scaled up extractor

You're supposed to look at the health numbers in the video. They're higher than what the base excavator's have now.

9 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

Regarding Arcane Energize: So making Zenurik even more mandatory? Sometimes I'm speechless about your barely thought-out ideas....

Personally I hope for you that you're going to rewrite all existing Rank 3 Arcanes automatically to Rank 5. Make them untradebable if you want. Just to show those who supported you the past decade at least one sign of love and respect of their life time.

How does the change from 40% to 60% make Zenurik even more mandatory.

With One rank 3 Energize I currently cannot spend energy fast enough to deplete my bar. New, buffed energize, is going to make that even better. Do you run 45% efficiency and 2 Energize on every frame or something?

So they've added shield gating, that prevents you from getting killed in a single shot as long as you are using a frame with shields and gives you brief invulnerability, yet at the same time decided to yeet self damage completely? Like, why?

If the problem was killing yourself in a single shot - that's exactly what should've solved it. As long as your frame has any form of shields (which is the majority of them) you would not die. Even if you didn't like self damage before this, you just could've played Revenant or something.

Was self damage even a problem in the first place? if people kept killing themselves in narrow ass corridors or just kept shooting at their feet in melee range, that should've been on them.

Also, double impact procs knockdown enemies in AOE? What's blast going to do then, make them do fancy backflips? Literally everyone and their grandmother ALREADY hated Impact because it's the worst IPS status type, yet you decided it's a good idea not only to make it sound even more annoying, you've also decided to present it as your first "enhanced" double status proc. What kind of reaction were you guys expecting? Is there even any point in Impact now with enemies not being almost 100% accurate at higher levels? Come on. IPS needs a rework for years now, yet you suggest these absolutely asinine things.

Don't get me wrong, some of these changes are great and they will probably freshen up the game, sure. But things like I've mentioned above? bruh

Edited by Voghelm

This might get lost in the noise, but,

4) With increased damage from Infested, it would be fitting to buff the health on (mobile) defense targets. Otherwise you made those game types more difficult against infested. Mobility as the method to avoid getting hit doesn't apply to defense objectives and operatives, especially in sorties where the operative we're defending likes to get up close and personal. 

1 minute ago, Jeancly said:

Ok so. Everything is very cool, 2 points though:

1) Hyldrin needs a new passive and a buff to her 3 since the shieldgating is universal

Her shield gating still gives the full 3 seconds of invuln. New™ Shield Gating is only a fraction of a second for other frames. She doesn't need a change.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Player Shields, Health, and Armor used to be shared with all AI, so they had all the weaknesses and resistances that their AI counterparts did.

Now Players have their own unique Shield, Health, and Armor type classified as TENNO! These have all weaknesses and resistances neutralized (for now). Player Shields now reduce 25% of incoming damage. Player Shields now recharge with custom player-only logic. Shield recharge delays are based on depleted or partial depleted shields. Partially depleted shields (any amount) is a 1 second recharge delay. Full depletion is a 4 second recharge delay.  

Keep this away from conclave! Or at least release with a balance pass made keeping this change in mind so TTK and HTK get affected the least possible. Not a fan of having to wait over 3 months more to get back to the game just because PvE changes keep bleeding into conclave and are never fixed again.

With Nyx being one of my favourites, this sure is a welcome change.

Too many times have I been 1-hit, by aim gliding over a grenade, I wasn't aware of.
Even when being at the outskirts of said blast radius.
Or getting... ...rear-sniped (by a kraken)..., while moving like a cat.

With chaos on, the playing field becomes an entire grenade-fest, among the affected targets.
So I am anxiously looking forward to the update.
Nyx smiles upon you thankfully, as do I.

Stay amazing, you beautiful people. :heart:

I personally didn't want more FOV, I want the warframe mover more out of the way, warframes are always covering the reticle at the most inconvenient times. I've even acquired the skill to aim and kill without seeing what i'm aiming at.
This is a problem even without shoulder armor (though i don't think cosmetics should be required to be remove to see properly).
You also can't see what you are aiming at when aiming down sights while having Hildryns 4 active and shooting with her exhaled weapon. I would love to have this addressed while you're at it. You can make it built in with the FOV slider or make it it's own slider, whatever works 🙂 

Thanx for all these much requested and needed changes! 

Edited by drawmeadream

vor 11 Minuten schrieb WeaselBoy:

How does the change from 40% to 60% make Zenurik even more mandatory.

With One rank 3 Energize I currently cannot spend energy fast enough to deplete my bar. New, buffed energize, is going to make that even better. Do you run 45% efficiency and 2 Energize on every frame or something?

Are you really thinking that DE let the replenished energy value untouched? Even if it would stay the same. The Problem is that DE always talks about Build Diversity BullS#&$. But the Elephant Zenurik still exists and with these kind of changes it gets mandatory even more if you dont want to rely on Pizzas, Trins and Energize. I mean look at the Melee Rework and how they overlooked the Heavy Attack Effiency from Zenurik which made the Special Melee Tree even more crap. I'm talking about this kind of mandatory changes, because they seem to lack of a greater view on to their game and how those changes inflicting all others.

Heck I would bet 100 Plat on that it will come with 60 Sec. internal CD 😄

Edited by ValinorAtani

Just now, Borg1611 said:

Does it say somewhere if Hildryn's passive is being changed when everyone gets shield gating? 

Her passive is still 3 seconds of invuln vs the fraction of a second all other frames are getting.

It does not need to be changed. It is still vastly superior.