Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2020’s First Mainline: Review, Revise, Refresh.

[DE]Rebecca

So i basically care about the Energize Changes because i use 2 maxed out Energizes to play a negative max range max strength equinox for high range high dmg bursts, it is a highly inefficient build and only works with 2 energizes equipped. Is this build dead now?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Arcane Aegis: 
On Rank 5: On Shield Damaged:

3% chance for +30% Shield Recharge for 12s.

Arcane Agility:
On Rank 5: on Damaged:

60% chance for +60% Shield Recharge for 18s.

Well, that is confusing and quite sad if true. That's not the current function of those mods and if they get changed to that not only both are useless but also one is much worse than the other.

Arcane Guardian was nerfed to the ground and now you need 20 to get an effect that is worse than it currently is?

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl
  • Like 1

I like almost all the changes that are suggested. But, I am very saddened by the fact that you give so little love to Titania.

3 часа назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:
  • Razorwing has a new FX upgrade!
  • Razorwing flight model to be brought more in line with Skywing controls.

We still have problems interacting with players who don't have skywing. Skywing can integrate with objects and use normal weapons. Please take everything that skywing has and apply it on razorwing. In my opinion, the ability is currently poor due to the fact that the player can't use the standard game components. I think this is a very bad design.

• Like 2

On the arcanes. it look like a positive change but i would like to know how many i'll need to get it to rank 5 before i can make a fully informed decision.

The excavator changes can that also be applied to the hijack missions they aren't as bad as them but since they start with a lot of hp already but i did have a core losing 80% of its hp because a enemy got to hit it in a lv 100 lich mission.

self damage shouldnt be removed completely, some mods as Concealed Explosives should remain as a way to do self damage if wanted. without self damage, an Chroma player need to stay long time in front of enemies until he gets full buffs, destroying his actual gameplay.

just wanted to say ty to de for putting up the *approximate* update launch windows. i understand how tough its gotta be to please everyone while creating a workable system....but i saw a lot of frustration over this update lull in particular so hopefully thisll revamp the excitement level of the space pirates n quell the teeth kicking. truly good news cant wait to play the new content plus i liked a lot of these reworks listed above.

• Like 1

Honestly, I feel like a lot of people are concerned about how self-damage will effect Chroma, but honestly there isn't a real issue here. Simply put, you'll just have to take damage the normal way. You don't even need to worry about instantly dying before getting the armor part of Vex Armor thanks to shield gating. Mind you, I still would like to see Chroma get a rework, this simply ISN'T the death of Chroma.

This opinion however doesn't apply to Mirage, who will no longer be able to reliably get her Eclipse Light buff, thus killing any chance someone may use her for Eidolon.

• Like 6

I realise they aren't accessible in game without trading with vet players but When looking at the arcane rework has any thought been put into the arcane helmets? Currently they take up an arcane slot and have a down side to using them as well (lower shields, slower speed etc) personally I don't mind modding around the down sides but not having the arcane slot as well seems like overkill.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes:

•  
  • Decreased the chances of Kuva Lich controlled sectors forcing an Exterminate situation to allow for more gamemode chances. 
  •  

No no no! More exterminates, not fewer. One of the best ways to gather murmurs while not messing with the extra dross of mission objectives!

Everything else, though: excellent. Absolutely excellent.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Self Damage Changes:
We are getting rid of Self Damage and replacing it with something else: instead of Self Damage, it’s now ‘Stagger’. This change completely removes the chance of killing yourself, and instead now creates scenarios where you will interrupt yourself - or ‘Stagger’ - to varying degrees if you aren’t careful. 

------------------------

Why: Self Damage had a lot of drawbacks for weapons, resulting in flow-disrupting death.This Stagger replacement system favours agility with a less harsh consequence, while allowing some of the most powerful weapons in the game to remain that way due to their unique consequence. Weapons with self-damage will be converted to this new system and as a result, Self Damage is removed from Warframe. 

Just like that Chroma 3rd kinda falls off the list, how about keeping self damage as the highest interrupt or from repeated interrupt, make it as highest cap with cooldown to reset itself, (half / third the cooldown time if recovering from not-completely busted interrupt cap). so the few frames / abilities that benefits from self damage wont be completely dead using this method.

As for arcanes themselves i see no real reason to have both cooldown and the inability to use double stack, some arcanes used with double stack to increase occurence rather than just raw stats. it kinda kills the whole purpose and now that we need to farm a lot more arcanes just to reach the rank 5 arcane itself, this has more drawback than what it offers. As if farming for it isn't costing time at all, and time is money as well.

man, getting rank 5 arcanes is going to be stupid expensive. even more so than now. so i guess they want to boost plat sales by forcing people to have to buy to rank 5 huh? lame. well, the arcane traders will be making a crap load of plat off of desperate players wanting to get their arcanes back up to max. 😞

Edited by iuki.
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jeancly said:

Ok but what about hyldrin ? i mean,... her 3 is now half as useful since everyone will have shieldgating, and her passive itself is now gone, since everyone has shieldgating

I'd imagine her passive may simply give her a longer invulnerability period for Shield her shield gates.