Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Spirit in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

[DE]Helen

WF_SuperSmashBros_LotusSpirit_WebHeader_840x400.jpg

The Lotus is taking a quick break from the Origin System and joining the Spirits of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Starting February 28, you can find the Lotus on the Spirit Board for the event “Spirits in Black” along with other black-clad characters. Equip the Spirit onto your character in the “World of Light” single-player adventure to enhance your abilities and stats! Level up the Lotus to increase the stat bonuses even more.

The “Spirits in Black” event only runs until March 4 at 1 a.m. ET so make sure to act quickly if you want to add the Lotus to your collection of Spirits!

• Like 20

0bf6fdafbf.png
So it begins... 
Thank you for the information!

(maybe there will be more stuff like that in the future? Let's see^-^)

Edit:
Here the ingame Spirit: (sry for the quality, just a quick picture taken with a smartphone)
c28d629a57.png
oh and you can evolve it intoooo:

Spoiler

eea669d008.png

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins
  • Like 1

On 2020-02-28 at 1:43 PM, TwinbIade said:

Maybe some of the ones from Majora's Mask as well :D

THIS !!!!! Make majoras mask as a nintendo shout out in an appreciation event designed in ssb style frame fighter chibi's have a whole batch of operator masks inspired by nintendo classics held on to by CLEM as Operation Supply vender. Design it to be cheap to get all, little grind and watch happy numbers boom

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Glaive-012:

We've got to see a Warframe introduced into the fray after this. Why shouldn't we?

You want to bring a child (7 years) into a game full of masters (how old is the Mario, Samus, Kirby, Link Franchise?)

I love warframe, but until now there are games who deserve it much more. (Digimon, Bomberman,... even Spyro/ sackboy.)

But as an assist trophy would be nice.

Edited by ES-Flinter

As far as assist trophies go, I've been thnking a Stalker (Maybe not shadow stalker, cuz spoilers) assassin appearance would be a good reference, and shouldn't be as big of a thing to work out compared to a full-on DLC character reveal. Assuming Nintendo & DE are on board with the idea.

On 2020-03-01 at 10:03 AM, ES-Flinter said:

You want to bring a child (7 years) into a game full of masters (how old is the Mario, Samus, Kirby, Link Franchise?)

I love warframe, but until now there are games who deserve it much more. (Digimon, Bomberman,... even Spyro/ sackboy.)

But as an assist trophy would be nice.

It's not uncommon for recent characters to get into Smash, in fact, Byleth is an example of an early character getting into the game. Their game was released July 2019, and announced in Smash in January 2020, only 6 months from it's initial release. I'm pretty sure a rep from a 7 year old game couldn't hurt. Besides, there's 6 whole character slots in the next DLC pass, so plenty of space for one of those characters (I guess besides Bomberman since he's in the game already as an assist trophy).

Oh yeah, as aside note, I know some people are saying Excalibur should have been the spirit, or better yet be a potential DLC character. But come on, another sword fighter? At least it would be Canadian.

Edited by Scruffel
  • Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Scruffel:

It's not uncommon for recent characters to get into Smash, in fact, Byleth is an example of an early character getting into the game. Their game was released July 2019, and announced in Smash in January 2020, only 6 months from it's initial release. I'm pretty sure a rep from a 7 year old game couldn't hurt. Besides, there's 6 whole character slots in the next DLC pass, so plenty of space for one of those characters (I guess besides Bomberman since he's in the game already as an assist trophy).

Let me correct myself: "You want to bring a child (Warframe ~7 years) into a game full of masters/ trained by masters (Fire emblem exist since 1990)?"^^

And like told before. There are still characters/ game franchises who deserve it more until now. (Nothing against Warframe.)

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Scruffel:

Oh yeah, as aside note, I know some people are saying Excalibur should have been the spirit, or better yet be a potential DLC character. But come on, another sword fighter? At least it would be Canadian.

Than give Ash the chance. He would be the first hidden-dual-dagger fighter in this game. 😉😉😉

12 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

"You want to bring a child (Warframe ~7 years) into a game full of masters/ trained by masters (Fire emblem exist since 1990)?"

Inkling and Sans is even younger, so it's not like we don't have a precedent.

And to answer your question - yes, I do. I don't see what is here to be so reverent about, being an older game series does not mean anything.

Edited by VisionAndVoice