Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mars Junction Bug

Sheezooki

So I've completed all of the requirements to access the Mars Junction. The only problem with that is it won't let me access the Mars Junction itself, yet for some reason I've been able to go to all of the planets after it (including phobos, venus, and mercury), as well as Mars. I say this is a significant problem because I can't progress without the Archwing that will be given to me from completing that Junction. Is there any way to solve this, or am I just forever stuck at this point?

5FEIxhw.png

3 hours ago, Sheezooki said:

I can't progress without the Archwing that will be given to me from completing that Junction

Weird, if you don't have an Archwing yet, how is it that Erpo (an Archwing mission) is shown as completed?

3 hours ago, Sheezooki said:

I've been able to go to all of the planets after it

Yeah, there definitely seems to be something screwy going on with your game,
I'd say your best bet would be to contact Support and see if they can't figure out what's wrong.

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Weird, if you don't have an Archwing yet, how is it that Erpo (an Archwing mission) is shown as completed?

Yeah, there definitely seems to be something screwy going on with your game,
I'd say your best bet would be to contact Support and see if they can't figure out what's wrong.

I couldn't screenshot my own game correctly so I just took this one online; on my game it shows that Oro and Tikal are inaccessible.

8 hours ago, Sheezooki said:

I couldn't screenshot my own game correctly so I just took this one online

... yeah don't do that lol, that's not helping, quite the opposite.

Did you complete the "Eurasia" mission to actually clear the path to and unlock the Junction node?

On 2020-02-29 at 4:23 AM, NinjaZeku said:

... yeah don't do that lol, that's not helping, quite the opposite.

Did you complete the "Eurasia" mission to actually clear the path to and unlock the Junction node?

I ended up figuring it out with a friend; yeah, you're right, it's just the Eurasia system that I needed to complete.