Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis is missing a piece of software.

TurianGarrus

I think the trouble there is gaming the AI to say things out of context in a way that makes DE look like Skynet.
"Lol, let's think of a way to really scare the living sh*t out of schizophrenic players, and make DE look terrible in the process."

If this is anything like the other learning AI chat bots, teenagers would teach it to be a psychotic Nazi within hours.
(This sort of thing has happened before, you know... wasn't good for the company that made it.)
For whatever fun it Could be, it's bound to be more of a PR nightmare than anything.

23 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

I think the trouble there is gaming the AI to say things out of context in a way that makes DE look like Skynet.
"Lol, let's think of a way to really scare the living sh*t out of schizophrenic players, and make DE look terrible in the process."

If this is anything like the other learning AI chat bots, teenagers would teach it to be a psychotic Nazi within hours.
(This sort of thing has happened before, you know... wasn't good for the company that made it.)
For whatever fun it Could be, it's bound to be more of a PR nightmare than anything.

What does PR stand for? I've seen it sometimes before but always failed to understand what it means.