Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Got Spoiled By Carrier?

lronPatriot

Ohhh care to share your build pls @_@

It's just maxed out dmg/ROF. Point blank, Shotgun spazz, Flechette, Hell's chamber, Accelerated blast, and Blaze. Mix and match any 2 elementals. Ice/electric for corpus, Ice/Fire for grineer and infested.

If you replace one of the elementals with 50% mag ammo, he's weaker but he fires 3 shots for every load, not 2.

it was the sentinel i was waiting for forever because DE refused to increase the pickup radii on warframes.  pinpointing my character to be 100% on top of a drop is pretty ridiculous.  

my flying pokemon potion has cured me of my ailments and distress

oops i meant "carrier"

Edited by Zhoyzu

i personally love it in conjuction with an ammo eater and the mutation mods. even spray and pray with something like the soma, i never run out of ammo, or really even get lower than the initial clip from a full magazine

i personally love it in conjuction with an ammo eater and the mutation mods. even spray and pray with something like the soma, i never run out of ammo, or really even get lower than the initial clip from a full magazine

Yeah i love that, my flux riffle never goes hungry.  

I actually don't like the carrier. It will frequently pick up stuff I don't want it picking up yet, like ammo when I only reloaded a shot or three, or energy orbs right after getting sapped by an ancient. It's convenient, but it's also a liability.

I'll stick with my shade or wyrm.

I find it funny how so many people whined about the loot vacuum getting voted as the Sentinel skill, and then it's the most sought after Sentinel..

Personally I'm just getting the Djinn leveled up and out of the way so I can slack with Carrier getting all teh lewts