Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General thoughts on new content + Lich farming

zarvox

I started playing a little while after the Founder program was released. Stopped playing due to work, not long after Soma P came out, I think. Played a month or so somewhere in that time but again stopped for work.

Came back a couple months ago and been LOVING a lot of the new content. Eidolons are amazing. Am about 50 hydro caps in and starting to do solo tridos - SUPER fun. Open world stuff in general is awesome, I finally enjoy using my archwing. Long arbitrations with buddies are great, sorties (especially solo) are fun and pretty challenging for somebody without most of the new mods. At first I thought the whole fishing/hunting thing was pretty stupid, until I actually did it and found it pretty fun!

Much ❤️ to DE for all the above.

However. Fighting/farming liches has to be the most boring, unfulfilling, frustrating thing I have ever done in Warframe (tho I haven't tried RJ yet) and this is from somebody who played a lot back in 2014 when survival was still new and there wasn't much to do.

I'm onto my 2nd lich at the moment, have finished all 3 murmur, but my lich only spawned once so far (right before my first murmur was completed), so I'm now running mission after mission just to have my 2nd stab attempt but he just doesn't want to spawn 😞 It's ridic frustrating! I don't even know the first mod, and even my next (2nd) attempt has a 50% chance of having wrong first mod!

I do hope DE does something to make this process something other than completely horrific, because regardless of the awesomeness of the ephes/weps, they are not even worth the pain imo.

/endrant 😄

Also, am I doing something wrong? I've done all 3 murmur, and 12+ missions since then, my Lich has only spawned once ever during the whole process. I still don't know anything about the mod order.

I'm doing 5min long missions.

I started going solo because I keep seeing other people's lich spawning in group, felt like maybe I have to do my own nodes to have him spawn or something? If anybody has any tips to help speed up the process (I'm 5hrs into this one) would be much appreciated.