Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The things DE forgot about

HammerJuice

Hello guys. Is it just me or is DE, when releasing new content just forgetting some of the unreleased content like example:

In orb valas. We still have a black orb-mother  in a pond that not doing anything. 

Railjack still missing command perks. yet we haven't heard anything. 

was there not something about orbiters being combat ready?

and more.

Anyone else noticed other things like these? and will we get any update soon?

19 minutes ago, HammerJuice said:

In orb valas. We still have a black orb-mother  in a pond that not doing anything. 

They acknowledged that because the team responsible for the fight were pulled for Empyrean. They also explained how they were conflicted over making the fight fun or how it will be done.

21 minutes ago, HammerJuice said:

Railjack still missing command perks. yet we haven't heard anything. 

Command Intrinsics may or may not be coming next in Operation Scalet Spear, which will feature Squad Link.

the thing the lake might be something for a later stage... or maybe just a decoration ^^)

the command perks are sure to come maybe even with the next update since it will have to do with railjack - regardless of that, there are several teams working at multiple things... at least that is how software development usually is done when it comes to big  programs (ask how many people working on windows all the time and in how many different teams).

1 hour ago, HammerJuice said:

was there not something about orbiters being combat ready?

I don't recall DE saying anything about Orbiters being used in combat. I've only heard really, really strange ideas in the feedback forum for Orbiters being combat ready, but nothing from DE.

I don't know why anyone would want to use their house as a gun, when we have Railjacks and Archwings.