Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream: 139 Overview

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

20 hours ago, Aldain said:

"BUT IT ISN'T THE SAME, 1.5x ISN'T 2.0x SO IT IS A NERF AND NERFS ARE BAD" is all I expect to hear on the subject, even if it means that we wind up with 2 different 1.5 effects some people will never be happy.

But I do agree that variety > excessive stacking.

from what was shown prior a double stack hit 100% now with one you can get 102% 

19 hours ago, dizzy_987 said:

Multiplayer is broken for many of us, yet you persist in pushing content that requires it. 😞

how is it broken? ive played it on pc/xbox/switch without issues ?

19 hours ago, Aldain said:

Agreed, people being addicted to Chroma's damage buffs for too long has left him as one of the top 5 most generally useless frames in the game.

kind of have to agree with this, 

19 hours ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

They're actually addressing shield and armor scaling? What year is it?!? How long have I been asleep? 

Image result for helluva boss gif

must be a surprise with that to wake up to 

19 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I thought it said that a rank 5 arcane would be roughly 1.5x the bonus, not the 2x of a double stack.

JzzpvKeT3ptdGrM4b83cYnUucRlhpMammRueOv3xZaUbvVNJKMfdhMHsFcVQwz8SkZPbdcUPGHb38IeCSbqRtoZfSfKmpLWK8YGiTrJuTMTDXVa1DzbSG5CZzpU7TISwPuSQRFph

well it is but they raised how it works so instead of 2 overlap arcanes for 100% you get 1 for 102% 

On 2020-02-28 at 2:54 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

That arcane grace change is so infuriating. Nerfing good arcanes doesn’t make me want to use a worse option. It makes me not want to even play.

LoL you again, as of now Arcane Grace is a far unreliable to proc (6% compare to 20% from Arcane Guardian) and less healing (6% per second) output compare to Magus Repair (use the 5 button without the risk of getting hit to revert damage taken while heal for 20% per second) while being the 2nd most expensive arcane in the market, so I would love to drink them tears about how Arcane Grace users' current crap-toys would be worse than what it already is.

3 hours ago, Ragnafiro said:

LoL you again, as of now Arcane Grace is a far unreliable to proc (6% compare to 20% from Arcane Guardian) and less healing (6% per second) output compare to Magus Repair (use the 5 button without the risk of getting hit to revert damage taken while heal for 20% per second) while being the 2nd most expensive arcane in the market, so I would love to drink them tears about how Arcane Grace users' current crap-toys would be worse than what it already is.

Yes me again. I’m quite active on the forums. Get used to it.

Also, arcane grace procs far more often than you think it would given it’s proc chance. And it doesn’t require you to hop into operator mode to use.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

43 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Yes me again. I’m quite active on the forums. Get used to it.

Also, arcane grace procs far more often than you think it would given it’s proc chance. And it doesn’t require you to hop into operator mode to use.

But the issue of less health regen and taking a valuable slot when operator can fulfill that role for free still stands. Two R3 Arcane Guardian and a Magus Repair (I also run Magus Lockdown) give you far durability in EHP than I don’t know...Generic normie people run Arcane Guardian+Arcane Grace and whatever people don’t even minmax Maguses lol.

So what’s the issue with people hate using button 5 when your waybounds get unlocked, optimized, and capable of not just free energy regen and 80% slow for 15 seconds vs things like some bosses, liches, and demolysts as Zenurik, but also 5 secs invincible duration and easy max overshield from Vazarin?

9 hours ago, Ragnafiro said:

But the issue of less health regen and taking a valuable slot when operator can fulfill that role for free still stands. Two R3 Arcane Guardian and a Magus Repair (I also run Magus Lockdown) give you far durability in EHP than I don’t know...Generic normie people run Arcane Guardian+Arcane Grace and whatever people don’t even minmax Maguses lol.

So what’s the issue with people hate using button 5 when your waybounds get unlocked, optimized, and capable of not just free energy regen and 80% slow for 15 seconds vs things like some bosses, liches, and demolysts as Zenurik, but also 5 secs invincible duration and easy max overshield from Vazarin?

Except your making yourself far more vulnerable switching to your operator just to heal your frame, when grace is doing it passively.

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Except your making yourself far more vulnerable switching to your operator just to heal your frame, when grace is doing it passively.

Wut lol? Void Mode. Fast reaction of 5 and V for a second or two then press 5 again to get back in the game. (you're)

Also, ever noticed that everytime you press 5 your kiddo's health bar is grey for like a second? Brief time of invincibility to react accordingly via Void Mode (then maybe Void Dash away to a favorable position) if you're even remotely mentally sane.

Edited by Ragnafiro
Add another sentence

With Magus Repair and Magus Lockdown, I can CC enemies in like 12m while simultaneously heal my frame, so which means by the time I go back to my frame, enemies can't react back to my fully replenished HP.

16 minutes ago, Ragnafiro said:

With Magus Repair and Magus Lockdown, I can CC enemies in like 12m while simultaneously heal my frame, so which means by the time I go back to my frame, enemies can't react back to my fully replenished HP.

Yeah, this is sounding like a lot more invesment than just getting an r2-r3 grace.

50 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Yeah, this is sounding like a lot more invesment than just getting an r2-r3 grace.

Minmaxing demands no compromise or budget. See how well your Inaros fare well vs level 170s in Arbi Disruption.

18 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

As I hear about the "self Dmg" is being remove so pretty much that is a yay for me but sad about few of the Arcane getting nerf, armor getting nerf or armor scalling to be called and are they finally fixing the shield gating how it works which hopefully they are done.

its just enemy armor getting nerfed ,  on flip side we now have warframe stats separate from the enemy stats on gameplay 

arcanes are being tweaked so double stack is now  gone , but the single arcane will make up for it  as prior you would need two to buff to 100% but now it will be 102% on just 1 maxed arcane

Well considering my Gauss can go up to level 200 I’m going to assume my Inaros can handle level 170s just fine.

Alright, you do you, assuming if you actually done like an Arbi game mode (Survival or Disruption) solo proving that Arcane Grace isn't bad with well-resulted speed-running rotation reward (no more than 5 minutes and if you die once then RIP LOL).

• Like 1