Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #139!

[DE]Rebecca

9 minutes ago, Gene_Freak said:

Great stream! Y'all need to be less self-conscious about these devstreams that are dense with graphs and data - this kind of thing is the reason I tune into devstreams to begin with, not to be entertained necessarily but to be informed!

6 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Steve said it would be boring. I loved it 

3 minutes ago, Senguash said:

One of the best dev streams in a long time.
Was great!

2 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

I wouldn't mind seeing more graphs.

Even if it's just here in these threads.

You are all the best, haha!

1 minute ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

You are all the best, haha!

i agree, graph are something that is useful to us, the players, to see the multiple realities of the game. ( for exemple how many players uses self-damage weapons, on top of my head 😛

39 minutes ago, BenightedAlizar said:

I'm itching to see how my Kuva Ogris performs after the status and self-damage changes!
It's so fun to use vs low lv stuff, but boy is it awful vs high lv enemies atm.

Yeah I sold off my ogris cause I hated the self kill it was my first experience with the problem. Didnt even know that was a thing in the game. Sad I did now cause the ogris does super hard hits. 

Really-really enjoyed this stream, not just because of the showcased quality of life changes. Call me a weirdo but looking at excel graphs/numbers and listening to the dev talk on the topic of future game design was really entertaining! 
Hope we can see streams like this in the future ! ❤️

I agree that it was one of the best devstreams in seven years of Warframe. Organized, lots of information, little time spent on jokes, good explanations and (most importantly) acceptance over the fact that the core gameplay has really old problems and that those problems need to be addressed. I imagine I'm not going to like or agree with all the changes, but I appreciate the initiative and effort put into them.

Another vote for good dev stream - lots of the nuts and bolts stuff that I find interesting

As a shotgun enjoyer, I'm actually really interested in the status chance changes. At the very least it means I can stop rerolling this damned Drakgoon riven that refuses to cooperate, and fiddle with builds that aren't 100-Or-Bust.
Lots of interesting stuff to chew on once the mainline hits, looking forward to it.

I hope that Primary Kitguns weren't showed for a reason. For example, upgrading system of their forging. Want to mention old game - Loadout (already closed PvP with chunky characters), it had such a great crafting mechanic and so many possibilites.

Archived