Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I get back into Railjack.

OrionHisSon

Question

Good afternoon.

I played for some time, once railjack was released. I got to R5 in 4/5 intrinsics, but stopped when a player ended up putting a giant hole in the side of my ship (mission level was too high).

I've read some current threads on railjack, only to find that's becoming hard in finding groups. I'm guessing it's due to players now going solo and/or player just found everything they wanted. Now there's a hidden mission, a hidden weapon, and Spear coming in mid(?) - March.

I would love to hear your suggestions in getting back into railjack. I'm going to try for groups tonight.

Thank you.
:meridian::redveil:

Edited by GrazeZeroLow

4 answers to this question

Even if you’re able to find random squads, I’d advise against it for railjack. Earlier levels have people who don’t know what to fo, and later missions have some people going off on their own and not caring about the railjack.

It’s already been stated, but yeah; Try to find friends or recruit people (in the appropriate chats) to get a group.

If you want, you can also attempt to solo. (it’s what I did) While it’s a lil rocky to start, it’s not too bad so long as you pace yourself through the mission, prioritize the main enemy ships, and not try to constantly aggro every new wave of ships until you clear the first batch.

• Like 1

players arent "going solo", they simply have little choice in the matter unless grouped with friends/clanmates, a boatload of people simply "got all the stuff" so never have to go back which is why its void of players except typically for the lowest/first mission in earth, anywhere else is pot luck but typically empty.

• Like 1