Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Primed charged shell and continuity worth it?

(PSN)northern_rebal

Question

13 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

Well that app proved to be worthless ... Just logged in and he had neither mod

Was the app PC only? Baro has different items for sale, depending on the platform.

You do have primed pistol gambit , and Primed Slip Magazine . There's also the Fae Path Ephemera.

1:56

4 hours ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

Was the app PC only? Baro has different items for sale, depending on the platform.

You do have primed pistol gambit , and Primed Slip Magazine . There's also the Fae Path Ephemera.

That's probably the reason, thanks.

Would pistol gambit work on Mesa's Peacemakers?

I don't use my secondary weapons much.  

I dont use Primed Charged Shell in any of my builds been playing or over 3,000 hours. but Primed Continuity yes, many builds. The only time I use Primed Charched Shell is for testing in Simulocrum

But maybe with the new shotgun changes it will be viable now? We will see after update

Edited by kwlingo

2 hours ago, kwlingo said:

I dont use Primed Charged Shell in any of my builds been playing or over 3,000 hours. but Primed Continuity yes, many builds. The only time I use Primed Charched Shell is for testing in Simulocrum

But maybe with the new shotgun changes it will be viable now? We will see after update

The Primed continuity it useful in a lot of build you should take it. For charged shell it depend on the weapon and the build you use it might get better after the status rework.

5 minutes ago, mechnoob said:

The Primed continuity it useful in a lot of build you should take it. For charged shell it depend on the weapon and the build you use it might get better after the status rework.

Most shot guns now little status so most people use 60/60 mods to build up the status to 100%. Primed Charged Shell does not help unless you got a GOD riven for status.

3 hours ago, kwlingo said:

the 10 Rank Elementals are all far more than viable as it is - they're an enormous source of Damage. electing to not use them is a convenience choice, not because they aren't useful.