Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a Dangerous Shot mod

Crusher4881

Uhh..  are you mad?  People I play with -- especially streamers -- hate dying on stream or dying through self-damage.  You want to add more?  Play with Lenz at point blank range and tell me how much you like the instant death.  😏

I don't, and I've worked out the ranges when I'm running with the weapon.  

Edited by MBaldelli

11 minutes ago, MBaldelli said:

Uhh..  are you mad?  People I play with -- especially streamers -- hate dying on stream or dying through self-damage.  You want to add more?  Play with Lenz at point blank range and tell me how much you like the instant death.  😏

I don't, and I've worked out the ranges when I'm running with the weapon.  

They're removing self-damage in the latest update. Apparently some people don't like that, and still want to get blown up.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Crusher4881 said:

They're removing self-damage in the latest update. Apparently some people don't like that, and still want to get blown up.

I wouldn't worry...  DE will be pulled in two directions so much, they'll probably rescind this change.  I can't even begin to tell you how much push-me/pull-you I've seen in this game.  

Post Edit.  I thought about this after sleeping and do what they're suggesting means that we're going to be back to being able to use the Tonkor as it was originally used:  as a way of launching people through the air like the old SuperJump.  DE hated this as much as they hated the spin-to-win mentality as Maiming Strike.  So they're going to have to change physics too and that's not going to go well as the game's 7 years old and will cause more problems than good. 

Edited by MBaldelli
An Added Thought