Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Leader Not Online Anymore

Mushboom

Question

Hi guys, 

our clan leader hasnt been online for a month and we've reached the 100 members threshold. SO we need to upgrade our clan ever since our leader has been offline. I promised many people they will get in thinking the leader would get online soon but he hasnt. There is no other warlord i know of either that has been online. So what can be done can someone get a temporary warlord status so we can expand or something like that. what recourse is there ?

bye and thanks for any usefull information

8 answers to this question

Hi guys, 

our clan leader hasnt been online for a month and we've reached the 100 members threshold. SO we need to upgrade our clan ever since our leader has been offline. I promised many people they will get in thinking the leader would get online soon but he hasnt. There is no other warlord i know of either that has been online. So what can be done can someone get a temporary warlord status so we can expand or something like that. what recourse is there ?

bye and thanks for any usefull information

Have you tried sending them a message via the forums ? Usually most players use the same in game name as on the forums ;)

Edited by FunkDoctaSpock

hi thanks for the reply but why would someone be online in the forums but not the game are the forums more fun than the game ?

Well if you've completed everything you want in-game and decided to take a break but love game they might stay up to date with any new updates and events through the forums.