Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New mod loadout = Low damage?

Wrxithy

Question

Hi. I have a Sepfahn zaw, which seemed to work really well. I had a somewhat hybrid build, with around 40% status and 30% crit, with 3.8 crit multiplier. I would very often crit for 350k damage. I then made a new mod loadout, where i have 102% crit and 5 crit multiplier. I now only get crits that are from 4k to 44k I have no idea what is wrong. 

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, schilds said:

Ok, let me state the same thing in a "non-rude" way. Please share your mod configs from before and after so we can help you.

This is the crit i am using now. https://imgur.com/Bh4GX9B

It's a different weapon, but only VERY slightly. It's still a sepfahn zaw with only the links a little different. The only difference i could see could make a difference is spoiled strike, but it doesn't affect very much in the damage overall.

This is my old one: https://imgur.com/FZ2AbRL

4 minutes ago, schilds said:

Also, how were you testing it? What enemies? Are we talking heavy attacks? With combo counter built up or not?

I both tested in simulacrum and in normal missions. I linked some pictures in the quite before, if you want to see the loadout

the only thing i can tell a difference is one is a build that has up front damage vs over time with higher at higher combo. and judging from the numbers your saying there heavy attacks is what your going on which something like sacrifical preasure has a multi on heavy. only thing i can think of that might make that big of a difference is headshots since nikana has a solid heavy to hit headshots which is 4x on crit dmg

If you were testing melee in the simulacrum and had the enemy paused, then you would be getting higher returns because of the stealth kills.

Blood Rush is most likely the culprit to your crit numbers being lower off the top of my head.
Someone will go into the stats behind it all, I'm hungry and need food.😛 

Bh4GX9B.jpg

FZ2AbRL.jpg