Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mastery rank

(PSN)YousefisaNERD

Question

7 answers to this question

Well, get gear and level it up. Weapons, frames, companions, and such. MR is also tied to Railjack progression and starchart nodes. Beware, further down the line, of weapons like the Paracesis that require forma to get all MR from them. This isn't a very important thing, however.

As for leveling gear up I suggest you look up affinity sharing, both between teammates and gear, and go to places such as ESO or Hydron if you really are in a hurry to gain MR. 

Cheers!

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Well, get gear and level it up. Weapons, frames, companions, and such. MR is also tied to Railjack progression and starchart nodes. Beware, further down the line, of weapons like the Paracesis that require forma to get all MR from them. This isn't a very important thing, however.

As for leveling gear up I suggest you look up affinity sharing, both between teammates and gear, and go to places such as ESO or Hydron if you really are in a hurry to gain MR. 

Cheers!

does repeating quests give a lot of xp like it initially?

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Cheers!

There isnt a mission called ESO

2 minutes ago, (PS4)YousefisaNERD said:

There isnt a mission called ESO

There is. Elite Sanctuary Onslaught, a harder version of Sanctuary Onslaught. I'm not aware of any unlocking conditions, however, because when it was released I could use it from the get-go.

While on it, ESO can be typically used to level guns and companions, but not frames due to the Rank 30 lock it has. SO doesn't have this condition so frames can be levelled there. Neither modes are viable for Archgun levelling, on account of Simaris forbidding the use of the gear wheel.

Personally, my favorite way to rank up really fast with MR is a bit of a drag for others:

- I go into my profile and check what weapons I haven't mastered yet. 

- I then make a list of all those weapons.

- I go to the market, dojo or Baro (depends of what he has) and I then pick up the blueprints or actual weapon. 

- I put a tick next to the weapons I have the blueprints for, and cross out the ones I start building. 

- After I've accumulated a nice stash of weapons, I claim them and run either endless relics, or Hydron to level them up.

- Once leveled, and I'm not going to use it again, I then sell it and free up space for the next weapon to level. 

This is just how I rank up quickly. I highly suggest that if you do this method, you invest a weekend into leveling you gear and buy an Exp booster. It really makes a difference.I also highly suggest you use Trinity (if you have her) since she can rank weapons up much faster than other frames. 

EDIT: I've done this method and Ranked up to MR 25+ on both PS4 and PC within the span of 4 months. 

Edited by Keogu