Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Valence Fusion, Forma & Archguns.

(PSN)Eru_Ellimist

Just had my first chance to use the Valence Fusion feature, had a decent radiation Ayanga with 5 forma, gravimag, potato - the works. I wanted to fuse into another Ayanga I had gotten to increase the Radiation value - this part worked as expected. What didn't work as I expected was anything else getting transfered over. Not the 5 forma, potato or gravimag. I thought the point of Valence Fusion was to not have to keep burning a potato, gravimag and 5 forma each time you fuse the weapon...

EDIT: Video Link of the incident - 

Edited by (PS4)Eru_Ellimist
Added Video Link

Update. I was told by support that the Valence Fusion system flat out does not transfer forma or other attachments from a donor weapon - only retains them if on the host weapon. That needs to be fixed and/or clarified in game.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Eru_Ellimist said:

Update. I was told by support that the Valence Fusion system flat out does not transfer forma or other attachments from a donor weapon - only retains them if on the host weapon. That needs to be fixed and/or clarified in game.

Pause your video at 1:47 and read what it says. (Though I could have sworn you have to type "Transer" on that screen to confirm the Fusion, just like donating decorations to the Dojo).

Yes it clearly says weapon will be consumed and you do have to type a confirmation. However when switching from Valence Transfer to Valence Fusion the devs made a really big deal about how the new system was about keeping us from losing addons like forma etc while also giving us a way to regularly increase power. Nowhere was it clearly stated in game that the forma and other attachments would not be transferred. 

Regardless of the inconsistent terminology, the fact remains the system could use to be improved and or clarified in game.

Give us occasional :clem: minded Tenno some help will ya? 😆