Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The removal of self damage

(PSN)sweatshawp

"As I sit here. In my chair looking at those beneath me. Gazing upon the throne I ask myself "do I find enjoyment watching those suffer?" As God turns into man as tears of those who cry of balance arise begging for redemption. As Chroma sits at my foot. Once a feared enemy. Now an outcast by those who used him the most. A shell of what he once was. Now the monster looks more mortal. Ah a pity to see him suffer but I find so much pleasure in watching those who cast all fate in his strength. Hearing the groans. Watching the tears. Tasting the lovely salt. So refreshing. For they do not belong here. The weak do not belong here. It is evident now. My elation rises and a smile as big as my face emerging from the depths of rng. Welcome to balance tenno. Your eternal punishment."- shawp of sweat -2020 -reading this in the voice of Morgan Freeman makes it sound 1000 times more funny. Tested and true 

How do you guys feel about the Chroma nerf. Personally I believe it's fair for the trade we are getting. And with that being said I'm actually excited for once about warframe as they seem to be taking a step towards major balance overhauls. DE please don't lose my faith 

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp

2 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

This isn't just the forums making a mountain out of a molehill, this is the forums making Mount Everest out of a single atom

Indeed, not even flextape could repair the shattered minds of some of these posters.

Of course in several threads you still have people looking down their nose at people who didn't like self-damage like sub-human filth.

• Like 1