Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Arcane Energize getting nerfed?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Arcane Energize
On Rank 5: On Energy Pickup
60% chance to replenish Energy to nearby Allies
Added duration and Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).

can someone explain this S#&$ to me? Does it still apply to you as well as Allies? Will it work with channeled abilities? How long is the cool down?  Duration, why? 

tenor.gif

Bloody hell.. lol

Edited by (XB1)YoungGunn82

8 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

From what they described, only gets cooldown. How long, we will see. But you can expect rather no more unlimited energy unless playing in group that also use it.

No it's cool. DE don't respect players time for S#&$, who gives a S#&$ if energize is the hardest arcane to get in the game, amiright lmao. Energy gains are S#&$ anyway, energize needed a buff not a Nerf. 

I already knew this was coming. I just want to know what that #*!% this description is supposed to say and mean? This is from a workshop right?! Lol what a joke. 

19 hours ago, akrid45 said:

Here is a crazy thought... Maybe u should actually use those other metods aswell. Mindblowing idea right? ; ) 

I do. With that, If energize gets nerfed into the ground with duration and cooldown it makes it obsolete to pads and zenurik that require no cool down. It's #*!%ing dumb ROFLMAFO and completely nonsensical. 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

I do. If energize gets nerfed into the ground with duration and cooldown it makes it obsolete to pads and zenurik that require no cool down. It's #*!%ing dumb ROFLMAFO and completely nonsensical. 

Yeah curse DE for no longer giving us auto unlimited energi and make us actually use the other metods the game offers. Such crimimals 

• Like 8

I'm glad I've had well over a year of double energize. With ember's rework last year equinox is the only frame I know of that I play that needs energize to regain any energy at all and that's pretty much on Io exclusively to farm meso relics which already kinda sucked due to map change. 

if the cooldown is anything longer then 15 maybe even 20 seconds it'll be much to long. It'll be easier to drop 5 large energy pizza's and go back to abusing warframe powers. 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

Meh who cares, like congrats on farming an rng mess for some dumb arcane I guess, I just pity those who actually wasted their time farming for that when it's such a meh arcane.

it's not hard to buy cheap frame sets then sell them for x2 the price when they vault. But yeah farming eidolons pairs you with some of the most toxic players and encourages salt and all wrapped up in a time gated 50 min window. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

If it gets a cooldown and duration at all, might as well. 

The whole point of energize is it works with channeled abilities. It's the rarest arcane in the game and either costs a S#&$load of plat or a S#&$load of time to get. 

And dont even try to tell me this is about "balance" when they're literally making a 100x energy pizza blueprint. 

A. Energize completely borked energy management and is one of the reasons for unlimited energy supply and resulting ability spam. Any nerf to it is a step in the right direction. Holding the game hostage because you "worked hard" is an egoistic attitude.

• Like 8

...are you blind?

4 hours ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

Added duration and Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).

Like you see that, right? 'Cooldown added' immediately followed by CANNOT RE-TRIGGER WHILE ACTIVE seems like a pretty clear indicator to me.

On further consideration, it occurred to me that they don't currently have cooldowns. Jumped the gun a bit there.

Edited by XRosenkreuz
whoops

45 minutes ago, ShortCat said:

Any nerf to it is a step in the right direction.

Sure, but a 100x energy pizza blueprint is a step back, which seems fairly typical. The only frames affected by this will be channelled ones, and frankly on any channelled frame I already run Rage for that sweet sweet unlimited energy.

Makes the decision seem less 'balance oriented' than it could be and I don't know whether to applaud it or not. If DE follow up and make the energy system better and touch on all methods of acquisition, great, but I suspect the chances of that to be roughly 0.

• Like 2