Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Quartakk nerf

(XBOX)CaligulaTwily

They're removing the super secret hidden 3rd firemode "burst fire as fast as it can be quickscoped" feature of the Kuva Quartakk (and Quatz) 

Wack! 

It was fun, figuring out that trick, and emptying the gun of all ammo in 4ish seconds. Was fun, coming up on a situation and determining which firemode I wanna use, and being able to swap between the three so seamlessly (except for the zoomingness). Liked using auto for trash at all ranges, burst for distant targets, and quick-bursts for close targets that need to die quickly. Actually took a small amount of skill to be able to aim while doing the double trigger quickscope with the right timing. 

F

(I honestly think I'd prefer a nerf to the weapons damage numbers or cc or whatever, than the removal of the fun 3rd firemode) 

Edited by (XB1)aMichealMeyers
  • Like 1

if you like shooting fast, put a Fire Rate Mod on.

you'd apparently rather nerf the Damage of a Weapon, but leave the single obvious way to use the Weapon to flail your Camera in and out constantly so you can't see anything? (and then even thinking that spamming a button is 'skill')
ok.

Edited by taiiat

40 minutes ago, taiiat said:

if you like shooting fast, put a Fire Rate Mod on.

you'd apparently rather nerf the Damage of a Weapon, but leave the single obvious way to use the Weapon to flail your Camera in and out constantly so you can't see anything? (and then even thinking that spamming a button is 'skill')
ok.

I'd be a lil bummed out about losing a mod slot for the fire rate, but I actually don't wanna change the automatic fire, I prefer slow automatics. I also wouldn't wanna change the burst fire rate high enough to be "just another semiautomatic rifle" by tapping the fire button while aiming. Using both fingers on both triggers was a fun different way to use the weapon, rather than tapping on the right trigger. It made me use the controller differently and I thought that was fun. 

I'd definitely sacrifice a mod slot for a Quartakk exclusive mod that let's me do the double trigger quick bursts tho. 

Edited by (XB1)aMichealMeyers
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MonsterOfMyOwn said:

may we talk about buffing the kuva kraken ?

lol no. Kraken must always be trash, that's the law. 

I would actually like a Kuva Kraken buff, but I don't plan on using mine again for a while as it took what felt like an eternity to get to level 40. I'd rather use a secondary that's you know.... fun and effective.