Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please reduce amount of knockbacks dealt by kuva bramma and radiation liches

Chicken-Biryani

I am not exaggerating, the amount of times I fall down with non stealth frames is staggering. It's like 30 times per minute or so. It's very annoying to kill them (not saying it's hard, but I don't wanna be forced to go stealth all the time because I just happen to want a radiation bramma and don't have space for handspring on my build and too lazy to swap it out just to kill liches). 

1 minute ago, --C--Nehra said:

I am not exaggerating, the amount of times I fall down with non stealth frames is staggering. It's like 30 times per minute or so. It's very annoying to kill them (not saying it's hard, but I don't wanna be forced to go stealth all the time because I just happen to want a radiation bramma and don't have space for handspring on my build and too lazy to swap it out just to kill liches). 

i see.... well good luck

• Like 1

8 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

use oberon. hallowed ground makes you immune to knockdown and radiation. when i spawn a radiation lich i main oberon. its me doing my part in helping to not ruin the experience for those who i end up in pugs with.

Edit: there is also Nezha and Safeguard, and Rhino.

Edited by EinheriarJudith
  • Like 1