Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open World PVP

Valdemire

You know what would really rock? It's if we could actively PVP in the open world areas. The whole hunting NPC with the same predictable movesets gets boring easily. I'm sure our space ninja community has always wanted to tell themselves against each other. 

I've been seeing more positive threads on pvp lately tbh, but unless dedicated servers come first there is no real reason.

When I win the lottery I will pay for servers and will pay a group to be a professional Lunaro team & challenge others with reward money. Until then its just broken dreams.

Edit: On topic however, what do you propose to be lore? I actually am curious if we will ever be divided into factions, it's strange we are all decisively united, but with how DE currently cant seem to balance or keep up with the game as is. I highly doubt 2 separate stories is exactly up for discussion, and being pirate tenno is a no.

Edited by (NSW)Evilpricetag

Or, hear me out here, instead of trying to turn warframe into PUKBG, orwhat have you, you could play one of the many, many once-more-for-the-people-at-the-back MAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNY PvP focused games, that would as a result of greater focus yeild a more satusafctory experiance. Moast of which are some flavour of Free to play so it wont even cost you anything.

It will also spare we who are here precicely becase there is no focus on PvP from slower content updates, unwanted and unneeded balance changes that ruin the PvE expperiance and a hightening of the rather toxic devil take the hind moast 'git gud' attaude that comes from transitioning from a comunity of fellow players, to people to be beaten.

Any aditional PvP content is going to take dev time from PvE content. There are after all only X developers, able to work Y hours in a week, producing as a result XY hours of development time. Things like bug fixes and new events like the next nightwave season arealready slow eniugh as it is.

To reiterate: There are other games for PvP, it does not need to be shohorned into this one, go play one of those!

10 hours ago, Valdemire said:

It's if we could actively PVP in the open world areas

Black Desert Online says otherwise. And literally every other game that "features" open world PvP.

Last thing I want is to get sniped with a Riven'd Lato. Seriously, did you ever play BDO? Do you know how it feels to get oneshotted by a max level berserker while doing quests? Lemme tell ya - it sucks. And I don't want this sh*t to happen in WF as well. I don't want to get oneshotted by some Chroma or perma-banished by some Bimbo every 5 meters.

10 hours ago, Valdemire said:

I'm sure our space ninja community has always wanted to tell themselves against each other.

Well I don't. And the other couple millions don't, either.

in d2 there was an option for it. in a mission you could hostile everybody and could hunt them. it was super fun.

but i am more then sure most people wont like it. host could leave and host migration dont work very well. and warframe is very good pvE game. most people play ego shooter for pvp. they are often more balanced.

Impossible.

Warframe players are sissies who like to press one button and paint their warframe.

If pvp with REAL rewards is ever added to this game, they will immediately run to cry on the forums and whine as they cannot kill anyone with one button.

It's ridiculous to say that, but even Destiny's community has bigger balls.

41 minutes ago, Gasau said:

Impossible.

Warframe players are sissies who like to press one button and paint their warframe.

If pvp with REAL rewards is ever added to this game, they will immediately run to cry on the forums and whine as they cannot kill anyone with one button.

It's ridiculous to say that, but even Destiny's community has bigger balls.

And yet, despite there being numerous other games that HAVE better PVP. their own servers, more maps, reall rewards, and are also FTP, like Fortnight, like PUKBG, like Apex legends, here you are.

Funny that.

If I wanted to pvp I wouldn't play WF, if they did implement this you can ge d*mned sure people would avoid those areas like the plague.

Only a small few want pvp, as others have stated pvp goes mostly unused.

Want to play pvp go play games like the lack luster games like D1 & D2, or soulless games like fortnight.

• Like 1