Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus = Vandal, Grineer = Wraith, Tenno = Prime. Will We See Upgraded Infested Tech?

Enomilli

I think it would be nice to see upgrades of Infested Tech, maybe something deep within the wells of the derelicts or something similar.

Maybe like a Synapse Blight.

I think infested weapons deserve some love as well.

I don't think a "Blight" series for infested weapons would sound too bad.

Edited by Ystella

Corpus, seriously?

Vandal is gear remoled from the lotus.

Prime gear is ancient orokin technology, not tenno.

And was it ever even confirmed that wraith is related to grineer?

Frankly, I don't think we need more the prime and vandal, including the normal that's already that's 3 possible variants a weapon can have, what could possibly be the point to have more? I was really annoyed when strun wraith was added because there is no reason whatsoever DE had to add a 4th weapon variant to the table.

And now of course, here you are asking for a 'blight' variant or what not on the biased logic that all the other factions are covered, seriously?

Edited by CubedOobleck

Then again maybe, just maybe primes are just a way to give us fancy versions of existing stuff to boast around with?

Maybe the Orokin AIs are still developing Primes from captured enemy weapons in order to outfit their guardians...

Maybe there could be an entirely new branch that involves NEW orokin hybrid weapons... something like...

Gorgon Amplexus, etc

Edited by Sherbniz

Then again maybe, just maybe primes are just a way to give us fancy versions of existing stuff to boast around with?

Maybe the Orokin AIs are still developing Primes from captured enemy weapons in order to outfit their guardians...

Maybe there could be an entirely new branch that involves NEW orokin hybrid weapons... something like...

Gorgon Amplexus, etc

I'd love to run around with some pretty looking Dual Ichor.

That happens to be gear that the Corpus have used since the beginning of the game even though it broke lore.

i havent seen any corpus using vandal gear. maybe in closed beta but that was ONLY placeholder gear if they did use it. just like the J3 golem is a placeholder boss and the corpus capture target is a placeholder target.

personal oppinion not part of thread: useing center alignment when you make replys is annoying to read x.x please stop

If Corpus = Vandal and Tenno = Prime, how is there a Braton Vandal and a Braton Prime?

The Corpus reverse engineer Orokin tech, so it goes like this; Orokin build Braton Primes > Corpus reverse engineer two varieties, the Mk. 1 and the standard series > Lotus vandalizes a shipment.

Easy peesy.

Edit:

The Corpus at this moment, do not fire bullet type weapons.

During the informant event Lotus made it very clear that they used to, and where selling and destroying their old stockpiles to make room for the E weapons.

Edited by ValhaHazred

wait. 

we're shunning a large possibility. 

what if.

these special classes of weapons are not actually classes. what if Strun Wraith is a Wraith weapon, just because it sounds cool, and matches the paint job(dark and edgy)?

what if. 

Vandal weapons are just making punny remarks that the Lotus has painted her logo on someone else's gun?

Digital Extremes has yet to state what these words mean, if anything. they could simply be used to be catchy, and not suggest another whole group of weapon.

Edited by taiiat

wait. 

we're shunning a large possibility. 

what if.

these special classes of weapons are not actually classes. what if Strun Wraith is a Wraith weapon, just because it sounds cool, and matches the paint job(dark and edgy)?

what if. 

Vandal weapons are just making punny remarks that the Lotus has painted her logo on someone else's gun?

Digital Extremes has yet to state what these words mean, if anything. they could simply be used to be catchy, and not suggest another whole group of weapon.

^yeah, that. Not everything needs a lore explanation (in this case, there is kind of one for Vandal but not Wraith; the whole point is to have exclusives), and DE has always been kinda bad with their lore on this game anyways.

i havent seen any corpus using vandal gear. maybe in closed beta but that was ONLY placeholder gear if they did use it. just like the J3 golem is a placeholder boss and the corpus capture target is a placeholder target.

personal oppinion not part of thread: useing center alignment when you make replys is annoying to read x.x please stop

Nope.Nope.Nope.

That happens to be gear that the Corpus have used since the beginning of the game even though it broke lore.

No lore was broken, Vandal has nothing to whatsoever with the origin of the weapon, it just means that it's been modified by the Lotus. In fact, braton and lato are tenno and only the snipetron is corpus and nothing stops the lotus from taking the mire or the grakata and make vandal variants out of those.

The Primes are ancient orikin weapons, which the modern tenno weapons were built to imitate.

The only Wraith is the strun which is a grineer weapon, but as far as I'm concerned one weapon isn't enough to say it's strictly grineer related and I sincerely still hope they will run a script that renames and reskins it to be Vandal.

Edited by CubedOobleck

Lol J3 a place holder? You do know the J2000 Golem was supposed to replace that?

Get over my centered text.

Don't like it?

Don't read/comment on it.

Edited by Ystella

No lore was broken, Vandal has nothing to whatsoever with the origin of the weapon, it just means that it's been modified by the Lotus. In fact, braton and lato are tenno and only the snipetron is corpus and nothing stops the lotus from taking the mire or the grakata and make vandal variants out of those.

The Primes are ancient orikin weapons, which the modern tenno weapons were built to imitate.

The only Wraith is the strun which is a grineer weapon, but as far as I'm concerned one weapon isn't enough to say it's strictly grineer related and I sincerely still hope they will run a script that renames and reskins it to be Vandal.

You're getting off topic.

You guys are so OCD that you forget the main point of this thread.

Infested upgrades. Try to stay on topic instead of being nitpicky over someone's opinion of upgraded weapons.