Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Wierdness

(PSN)Gentleman_Raven_

I ran a mission in Saturn Proxima, Lupal Pass and had 3 wreckage icons come up but I couldn't get them immediately as I was in the middle of a big fight. After the dustup was over I did not see the wreckage icons but I did see mod icons, so I gathered those up and assumed-wrongly- that during my fight I had vacuumed the wreckage up. I go back to my Dojo after mission complete and no wreckage. None. Zilch. So the wreckage disappeared at some point which is a real pain because I'm trying to get Dirac. 

Has anyone had this happen to them, or am I just really unlucky?

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

3 wreckage icons come up but I couldn't get them immediately as I was in the middle of a big fight. After the dustup was over I did not see the wreckage icons but I did see mod icons

Are you positive that they were wreckage? Perhaps it was just mods from the start? I have never encountered this issue, even leaving stuff until the end of the mission it stays as what it was at the start. 

7 hours ago, (PS4)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

I go back to my Dojo after mission complete and no wreckage. None. Zilch. So the wreckage disappeared at some point which is a real pain because I'm trying to get Dirac. 

Has anyone had this happen to them, or am I just really unlucky?

Occasionally I get a glitch where it says I gained nothing once I arrive at the dojo, but then I leave the dojo to my Orbiter and it suddenly says I picked up a bunch of wreckage after all

So check again now, it might have arrived in your inventory

• Like 1

On 2020-02-29 at 8:32 PM, TARINunit9 said:

Occasionally I get a glitch where it says I gained nothing once I arrive at the dojo, but then I leave the dojo to my Orbiter and it suddenly says I picked up a bunch of wreckage after all

So check again now, it might have arrived in your inventory

Alas, no such luck. Thanks for the tip!