Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Waypoint Bugs, still existing

xMarvin732

I saw other Threads from 2019 which are following:
And even to this day, it still exists, not only in Excavation, but also in other mission types!
its so weird when you do excavation and the waypoints keep being there and you dont know which one to go now because the previous ones are still there.
I added a picture and a video

Spoiler

S16w0Cr.jpg

Edited by xMarvin732

On a related /note, I did a Kuva Survival today and the Waypoint to the next Life Support Capsule
only showed up once the Capsule was active and ready to be used / converted into a Kuva thingamajig.

Also, when I host Void missions (yay Solo Capture for Relics), the Extraction Waypoint is every now and then just pointing at the actual Extraction point,
i.e. I get no "bread crumbs" style progressing line of Waypoints, just a vague direction which (more than) often enough leads into dead ends.
It might fix itself after going through a few - correctly guessed - doors but that guesswork can take a while, and seriously sours the experience.

1 minute ago, NinjaZeku said:

On a related /note, I did a Kuva Survival today and the Waypoint to the next Life Support Capsule
only showed up once the Capsule was active and ready to be used / converted into a Kuva thingamajig.

Also, when I host Void missions (yay Solo Capture for Relics), the Extraction Waypoint is every now and then just pointing at the actual Extraction point,
i.e. I get no "bread crumbs" style progressing line of Waypoints, just a vague direction which (more than) often enough leads into dead ends.
It might fix itself after going through a few - correctly guessed - doors but that guesswork can take a while, and seriously sours the experience.

Exactly! I have the same with Void missions, especially in Capture, its so annoying!