Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where are the lore entries for Warframes?

Kreavita

Back in the day when I started playing Warframe, "The Sacrifice" was just released, some Warframes had a short text of lore in their shop page. I particulary remember Valkyr's lore cause she had some diary entries of the Zanuka Project as her lore, but when I just came back after one year break, all we have are these tiny descriptions. What happened to the lore and where can I find them now (especially the valkyr one) and what is planned for the future? (I have seen that little museum with Gauss and Grendel things)

I remember when DE said they would add quests to the frames they put into the dojo(zephyr, banshee, volt) because people were afraid they'd get no lore at all.

That was 5+ years ago. They did add the leverian recently, so you might get a short blurb there about your favorite frames, but I wouldn't count on it being high priority. DE has their hands full with the New War , which basically looks like to be a glorified(in a good way) battlepass. Maybe you'll get 2 entries this year, maybe more. It's hard to tell with them atm.

1 minute ago, Kreavita said:

i have seen that already, what i am looking for is really a diary of valkyr when she was captured and tortured in these experiments, with dates and its written from her perspective i think

Sounds like a fanfic, sorry to say

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Erudite Prime:

That's because there isn't any. She was just a random Warframe that Alad V captured and experimented on before he built Zanuka. That's all.

This zanuka experiment log existed in her lore for sure, and it was pretty detailed.

51 minutes ago, Kreavita said:

bruh. But find me that fanfiction then xD

Probably this one, it goes back to 2013

The main reason I know it wasn't actually something from canon is this "memory" of yours:

4 hours ago, Kreavita said:

what i am looking for is really a diary of valkyr when she was captured and tortured in these experiments, with dates

DE has NEVER given the date that any part of Warframe takes place. It could be the year 4,000 or it could be the year 40,000. They'll never tell us, it makes things easier for them