Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Nezha's Warding Halo is broken

AndouRaiton

Nezha's warding halo takes damage from enemies even when in operator mode; further if the halo runs out of health Nezha will become vulnerable to damage from enemies and CAN BE KILLED despite being in operator mode.

I'm not sure if it happens with other armour abilities like iron skin, will update after testing.

UPDATE:

this seems to happen with all armour abilities that have health. This is most likely due to the fact that when the ability's health runs out the warframe becomes invincible for a limited amount of time before becoming vulnerable again, this is most likely overriding the invincibility given by being in operator mode and thus allowing them to die.

Edited by AndouRaiton
tested with other amour abilities

Any frame with an "active" ability has 90% damage reduction instead of being invulnerable while in operator mode. But things that have "object" health like Iron Skin can't benefit from any source of damage reduction.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Operator

"While Transference is active, the Warframe becomes invulnerable to damage from all sources; however if the Warframe is currently using a channeled ability, or an ability that has an active duration, it will still receive 10% damage from all sources."

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Skin

"Damage resistance on Rhino, like Trinity's Blessing130xDark Blessing, other similar Warframe Abilities, and mods like Adaptation do not apply to Iron Skin (this list includes Armor)."

I have not died in operator mode but yes the halo does fall off with enemy damage. I agree with this concept because it should not negate damage to frames while in operator mode. If so it would be a broken system with Wukong Celetrial twin or Umbral Excal and Equiox Shadow. The health can be damaged but it cannot be killed until you transfer back into the frame with low health. Then hope you don't get one shot while with low health.