Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack costs

mrhapps

Railjack Onboarding changes:  
The Rising Tide Quest gives you your very own Railjack, but the barrier to entry is - conclusively with months of stats - too high. We are releasing a revised series of Blueprints (BP) in the Quest that sees costs reduced between 66% - 75% for Railjack parts, and building time reduced to 6 hours each.
There are 3 situations players may find themselves in:
1) Haven’t started Rising Tide. Anyone just beginning will have fully new reduced BP costs.
2) Has started Rising Tide. Anyone with any progress at all gets 1x Rush Repair Drone, and will transition to new costs on the next Stage. Any old costs will be refunded.
3) Rising Tide Complete. Anyone with a complete quest gets 2x Rush Repair Drone. All cost differences will be refunded. 

So... i'm confused here. This is limited to only the parts from the quest? When i started railjack getting the railjack itself was simple, but getting the mk1, mk2 upgrades were never worth it to me since the amount of time it took to farm the materials for those parts allowed me to just skip them and go for mk3 parts. So why are mk1 and mk2 parts not also being reduced in cost from this (or are they and i'm misinterpreting the notes here?).