Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Frames And Why

TerraNovaX

After analyzing all the frames in the game, I have broken them all down into a list of the best to worst. This does not only take one aspect into play, it takes in all. There are a few frames which might appear better, but only because they might excel in area’s the others do not. Let’s begin shall we?

1. Trinity

I was never a huge fan of Trinity, but her skills are beyond powerful. The ability to link damage to multiple enemies,                    restore energy, health, and shield is amazing. A Trinity is a base of most strong teams, making an unstoppable force out of her teammates.

Getting the most out of Trinity: Using Rage with health mods gives you a near infinite amount of energy, utilizing Blessing to keep her alive. Trinity is a demi-god among the frames, in 1v1 or team fights, her influence is always felt.

1. Loki

Loki was another frame I was skeptical of. His lack of damage was bothersome, but his manipulation and power on a battlefield is unsurpassed. His invisibility makes him unable to be seen, allowing for escape or invading abilities. Decoy can distract enemy fire from friends or cryopods you are defending, even yourself. In the higher levels, the power to disarm Grineer and Corpus above level 100 turns them into weaklings and easy kills. All his abilities make him in incredible asset to a team.

Getting the most out of Loki: Mods that increase power range and duration are a must, the longer you are invisible, and the further you reach, the better off you are. Health mods are not a must, you can get away with Vigor however. Streamline is a need because it makes you able to use your abilities more.

1. Rhino

Need a tank who can laugh at enemy’s damage? Need an attack buff? Want to put enemies in stasis? Maybe you want to charge across the map or jump a gap. Rhino has it all, high health, high shield, high armor, high damage, you name it! His lack in speed can be made up for in mods or his fancy Vanguard helmet. Rhino is not a frame to be laughed at and is capable of doing any mission solo. Whatever you need, a Rhino can provide.

How to get the most out of Rhino: Health mods make him even more tanky, but using Flow and Streamline makes it easier on your energy pool to use his abilities even more. A speed mod is optional, depending on the mission type. Focus allows him to do even more damage with abilities and tank damage more.

1. Nova

While this frame is really squishy, what earns her a spot is her mobility and sheer damage output. This is a frame you love to have on your team, she makes getting rid of petty little critters easy, and dealing with heavy units a breeze. Molecular Prime helps every member of the team by doubling their damage output. Her Antimatter Drop is overlooked, but the most powerful damaging ability in the game, able to easily get over 10,000 damage. What she lacks in defense, she makes up for in offense, be sure to protect her at all costs.

Getting the most out of Nova: Focus mod, Flow mod, Streamline, and Stretch. This allows her more access to her abilities and gives them a bigger impact. Vigor is suggesting because she needs a little extra health to make up, or you can use Vitality and Redirection for an even bigger buff. Either way, her impact is immense.

1. Frost/Frost Prime

Defense incarnate, he laughs in the face of ranged weaponry and taunts anyone who dares come close. Snow globe, his trademark power which every Tenno knows of, can put a team or object in an impenetrable shield. His Freeze turns heavy units into statues, and Avalanche stops anything that comes near him. When you are in a defense mission, a Frost is a must. You can get away without one in infested missions, but against Grineer and Corpus, you couldn’t ask for a better ally.

Getting the most out of Frost: Continuity is your biggest need. The longer you maintain your Snow globe, the better off a team is. Using a Flow and Streamline help deal with his low energy, while a stretch makes his powers more effective. Using Health and shield mods also make him harder to take down, but your best bet is to use ability based mods. In the weapon feature, a heavy weapon like Fragor or Reaper Prime make amazing Melee, anything that gets close can get knocked down and away with the ground slam of heavy weapons.

Do you wish to see more of the list? Is there something you agree or disagree on? Go ahead and tell me what you think.

Edited by TerraNovaX

Well, i'd say vauban should be here, but his only realy useul skill is bastille. But tesla is hilarious to use. Stick it on my rhino, and just let him run in, or just throw down a pack of 6 or so tesla's and watch 'em do there work.

I love vauban btw

A list that includes Loki but not Vauban or Saryn? Or even Nyx?

Saryn is ok until mid levels.

With venom nerfs eventually the damage from your ult just rape as much.

The reason reason is only ever put in high tier list is because of chaos.

Add in high hp pools+$&*&*#(%& AI= wasted energy.

Poor Banshee no one appreciates constant knock down, stagger and over 600% damage *pat pat*

The only thing worth noting on banshee is the 600%

Edited by Stormo

Poor Banshee no one appreciates constant knock down, stagger and over 600% damage *pat pat*

I did consider Banshee's skills, but she's far to focused on offense, while Sonar is awesome, abilities like Rhino roar and Molecular Prime are just easier for a team to work with than pinpoint shots.

In my personal opinion, Ash is the worst frame. Sure he can go invisible, but none of his other abilities or anything are really that great. If you have one on your team, you just think, "Great, another Ash."

However, I see a Volt, i'm like, "Speeeeeeeeeeeeed"

Voobin is bes cus he has vortx and bastel.

Excal is bes cus he can blind an jump.

Rhino is best cus he can roar and stomp.

Loki is bes cus he can disarm and invis.

Trinity is bes cus she can heal and ininvincibl.

Nova is bes cus she can weaken enemis an kil fast.

Saryn is bes cus posion hurts trogh armr.

Volt is bes cus she can fast and sheild. 

Nekros is bes cus he staels corpse and spooks peepl.

Frost is bes cus he igloo the pod.

Nyx is bes cus she control mind an make peopl hurt their friends.

Ember is bes cus he burns and fire is niec.

Ash and Basnhee are not bes, they shuld go sit in corner an tink how bad thye aer.

Also, these are frames that, when on a team, they make you feel more comfortable because you know they will support you and still pull their weight.

really?

usually when i see a loki or a frost, some bambi is using it.

worse yet, someone who thinks they are "super awesome 1337 pro" rambo bambie (aka rambi) and runs off to die in a corner.

loki i can sorta stand... not much def, i get that, but frost...

troll globes piss me off to no end.

In my personal opinion, Ash is the worst frame. Sure he can go invisible, but none of his other abilities or anything are really that great. If you have one on your team, you just think, "Great, another Ash."

However, I see a Volt, i'm like, "Speeeeeeeeeeeeed"

Completely agree with your comment on Ash. BUT, I think he's a great warframe to use in nonteam situations (ie rushing a boss or simply farming solo). He offers offense abilities loki doesn't have at the cost of shorter duration, and less utility, but his teleport can be really effective if you try to be creative about it.

really?

usually when i see a loki or a frost, some bambi is using it.

worse yet, someone who thinks they are "super awesome 1337 pro" rambo bambie (aka rambi) and runs off to die in a corner.

loki i can sorta stand... not much def, i get that, but frost...

troll globes &!$$ me off to no end.

That's because you probably met the half of the warframe players who like the be jerks. These frames have been put on the spotlot because they shine and are pretty simple to use. However, a bad player will think they are good because they are using a good frame. But a good player will be noticed because they will really stand out as helping the team. For instance, a bad Frost, keeps snowglobe up at all times and stands there, telling others they suck. A good Frost? Putting a snowglobe up when 'it's needed' and helping to kill the enemy, then offer advice to new players and encourage the team.

See what i'm saying?

Voobin is bes cus he has vortx and bastel.

Excal is bes cus he can blind an jump.

Rhino is best cus he can roar and stomp.

Loki is bes cus he can disarm and invis.

Trinity is bes cus she can heal and ininvincibl.

Nova is bes cus she can weaken enemis an kil fast.

Saryn is bes cus posion hurts trogh armr.

Volt is bes cus she can fast and sheild. 

Nekros is bes cus he staels corpse and spooks peepl.

Frost is bes cus he igloo the pod.

Nyx is bes cus she control mind an make peopl hurt their friends.

Ember is bes cus he burns and fire is niec.

Ash and Basnhee are not bes, they shuld go sit in corner an tink how bad thye aer.

Professional.