Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Rework and New Arcane Ideas

AnnaCurser

So, DE wants to change arcanes and more diversity. But we dont want no Parkour Velocity, we want arcanes that matter. So, lets give DE some ideas of our wishlist of arcanes that we want.
I start.
I want arcanes that benefit Abilities.
Arcanes that do Ability Strength on Damaged, or Duration on Kill.
Arcanes that restore x.x Energy on Kill.
And more Arcanes that give Armor. 200 Armor on Kill, stacking 4 Times.
What Arcanes would you want?

53 minutes ago, DavidCurser said:

So, DE wants to change arcanes and more diversity. But we dont want no Parkour Velocity, we want arcanes that matter. So, lets give DE some ideas of our wishlist of arcanes that we want.
I start.
I want arcanes that benefit Abilities.
Arcanes that do Ability Strength on Damaged, or Duration on Kill.
Arcanes that restore x.x Energy on Kill.
And more Arcanes that give Armor. 200 Armor on Kill, stacking 4 Times.
What Arcanes would you want?

I actually like the idea of having more parkour velocity BUT its not worth getting

I think with arcanes that are so situational based (like parkour velocity is hardly ever needed), they should have additional abilities

For example:

Arcane Ice could have a 102% chance to resist heat effects AND a 30% chance to cause your attacks to freeze enemies every 5 seconds! (bosses will be slowed).

Now Arcane ice is a bit more appealing! Same thing should be done for increased parkour velocity like while youre not shotting, you take zero damage when performing parkour moves for 3 seconds, or until you stop doing parkour moves for 1 second, or until you attack. Has a 5 second cooldown (simular to the mod Rolling Guard. HECK imagine making your warframe Extremely weak defensively, and having the arcane and mod equipped!! That would be some interesting gameplay! Arcane for running, mod for attacking, cooldowns for proving your worthy of protection lol)

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII